? for recent suite cruisers

39august

On 3/20/2023 at 8:14 AM, 39august said:

If you were recently in a suite, please tell me whether you were given lip balm or did you have to ask for it?  Or did you not get it at all?

Last autumn on Silhouette, we found two Bigelow tubes in our bathroom. It's more of a Vaseline-type balm vs. a waxy Chapstick, but my bride really liked it.

cjr

I am posting from the Eclipse which we boarded on March 10 for a b2b2b2b.  First leg in a Celebrity Suite and no lip balm.  The remaining three legs will be in the same Sky Suite.

No lip balm for leg number 2 in the Sky Suite.  Turnaround day is tomorrow and our stateroom attendant is prepositioning toiletries.  We now have two tubes of lip balm.  No rhyme or reason, but this is the first time we have had lip balm since the resumption of cruising.

On 3/20/2023 at 6:42 PM, TeeRick said:

That's such good news.  Now you don't have to overload your luggage with a tube of Chap Stick!😊

I have realized that I prefer Burt’s Bees brand.  Just cleared out several Celebrity lip balms from my bathroom drawer right into the waste bin.  Wish I had known there was a lip balm shortage.😂

6 hours ago, Stem to Stern said:

I have realized that I prefer Burt’s Bees brand.  Just cleared out several Celebrity lip balms from my bathroom drawer right into the waste bin.  Wish I had known there was a lip balm shortage.😂

You could have brought them on your next Celebrity cruise and sold them!😀

• Haha 2

Just got off the Edge in Royal suite and yes to lip balm also got one in January in a Celebrity Suite. I'm sure you would get it if you asked.  Also my husband loved the soap ( squares) and I loved the bed. We might buy one. But don't get me started on the WIFI ( worst ever).