Need a bathtub on the Beyond - what class cabins have them?

BuckeyeMark

Looking at Celebs website and its a little confusing - lots of different categories.  Am wondering if any of those sunset verandas have a bathtub?  What's the lowest class (ie cheapest!) cabin we can book and get a bath tub?

I am not aware cabins below suites that have a bathtub on the Edge class ships ( Beyond, Edge, Apex & soon Ascent).

Suites have a low tub, approx  10-12” deep, so if that would suffice the lowest category is a a Magic Carpet Sky Suite.  For a traditional tub I think you would have to book a Royal Suite or above on E class.

This is very helpful.  Thanks!

The cruise we are looking at has INSIDE, OCEAN VIEW, VERANDA, CONCIERGE CLASS, AQUA CLASS and THE RETREAT as accommodation options.

I don't see Sky Suites anywhere in that?  I've chosen different room options and I can't find Sky Suites.  What am I missing here?

54 minutes ago, BuckeyeMark said:

This is very helpful.  Thanks!

The cruise we are looking at has INSIDE, OCEAN VIEW, VERANDA, CONCIERGE CLASS, AQUA CLASS and THE RETREAT as accommodation options.

I don't see Sky Suites anywhere in that?  I've chosen different room options and I can't find Sky Suites.  What am I missing here?

The Retreat is an area on board for suite guests to use.  You need to look at suites.  Note there are only a few sky suites.  Depending on where you are looking to they might call them Aqua Sky Suites.   All suites are much more expensive than any of the others.  Would a handicapped room help?

12 minutes ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

The Retreat is an area on board for suite guests to use.  You need to look at suites.  Note there are only a few sky suites.  Depending on where you are looking to they might call them Aqua Sky Suites.   All suites are much more expensive than any of the others.  Would a handicapped room help?

We'd take any room with a bathtub. DW has neuropathy, needs to soak.

Not sure we're up for the expense to get in one of those suites ... she may just have to visit the hot tubs!