Re-hydration drinks available?

MonaCD

I see on drink menus that "energy" drinks are available at different venues and are included in the Cheers package. I was wondering if there were any re-hydration or electrolyte replacement drinks like Gatorade available.

TIA

If they dont have anything you want in that category, bring the Gatorade or Propel rehydration packets you can get in grocery store.  I think its 10 packets in a box and just add to bottled water or your own refillable water bottle.  It worked great for DS our last few cruises and easy to transport.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Thanks to all for your quick responses, very helpful. I do plan on taking a powdered mix but it is good to know there will be an alternative onboard if needed. Also, the fact it is included, makes feel better about having purchased the CHEERS package. This is the latest in the Winter/Spring season we have cruised and I fear the heat will be sucking the water out of me!

15 hours ago, LaRue1975 said:

Gatorade is included and they have it a most bars, the ones on the lido deck for sure. You can order one when you get a drink, same with a bottle of water. 

I didn't know that, good to know - thanks.

• Like 1

I also plan on bringing Drip Drop packets with me. I got a free case during a promotion a couple of years ago, and it is time to buy more anyway, since that was used up. I buy directly from their website, since I get a 20% discount from an association membership I have.