Oasis renovating El Loco Fresh?

1 minute ago, shof515 said:

i am sailing on sunday. i hope this is not the case. i was really looking forward towards this

The Op is referring the work to be done on the June 16 sailing.  You😜 are sailing this Sunday.

• Haha 3

18 hours ago, tennislvr8 said:

Hi all, it's being reported that El Loco Fresh will be closed for renovations on the June 16 sailing. Is there anyone that can confirm or deny this? TIA

Probably my fault. I'm taking 4 very hungry high school grads on the June 9th sailing. They already said they plan to "destroy some tacos" while onboard.. Royal is probably going to need to renovate El Loco Fresh after those boys are done with it 🙂

• Haha 3

18 hours ago, tennislvr8 said:

Hi all, it's being reported that

Where did you see this information? Helps to fact check if we have sources.

Oh and yea, the place can be a bit of a bottleneck during rush hour, so in all seriousness, they may be trying to optimize the entrance area or something. Who knows..

4 minutes ago, robmtx said:

Where did you see this information? Helps to fact check if we have sources.

Oh and yea, the place can be a bit of a bottleneck during rush hour, so in all seriousness, they may be trying to optimize the entrance area or something. Who knows..

Various FB groups no where reliable, that's why I am asking here. 

People on FB were concerned that the menu was removed from the app (like the MDR's recently) and for some reason that turned into I heard it was closing for renovations. No one has any official word or received any formal communications from RC.

Edited by Mr. Green
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, tennislvr8 said:

Various FB groups no where reliable, that's why I am asking here. 

Hmm I think this might have to do with the App not showing El Loco Fresh as a restaurant on several sailings, starting late May and up thru August (all that are available to look at)

I just looked at the Aug 13th sailing in the App, and no Loco Fresh. It appears on May 14 but not May 21. 

In fact, this goes beyond El Loco Fresh:

May 14th cruise has 15 "Dining Venues" listed.

May 21st cruise has 10.. 

So this is more likely an App issue at this point. They aren't closing 5 venues ALL summer.

9 hours ago, robmtx said:

Probably my fault. I'm taking 4 very hungry high school grads on the June 9th sailing. They already said they plan to "destroy some tacos" while onboard.. Royal is probably going to need to renovate El Loco Fresh after those boys are done with it 🙂

Oh boy...I have two grandsons, one's GF and another friend that will be with us on that cruise also!  They plan on doing the same thing!  Mom and Dad will be with us also and have been known to hit the Taco's also.  Looks like Royal better stock up big time for this cruise!  Have a great cruise!