Westerdam in Juneau on May 16, 2023

leerathje

Sorry for not being able to do this thread until today.  I broke out in horrible hives yesterday and ended up in the hospital yesterday and overnight.  Back home and think everything is ok now!

Full house today….5 ships in Juneau!  ms Westerdam will be at CT dock from 1:00 pm to 9:00 pm, and she is on a 7 day Alaska Explorer

image.jpeg.04db39037bfa9732df3e929e1b7b9501.jpeg

Also in port is Norwegian Bliss at AJD dock (7:00 am to 1:30 pm) and Celebrity Millennium at AS dock (7:00 am to 9:30 pm), Majestic Princess at FKL dock (8:00 am to 9:15 pm), and Norwegian Encore at AJD dock (2:30 pm to 11:00 pm),

The PTZtv webcam can be found at https://www.juneauharborwebcam.com/

Next up:  Noordam on May 17, 2023.

Leanne

• Like 1

Never had hives, thank goodness. Take care of yourself.

59 degrees in Juneau and sunny, Westy 3 hours stale on the map. We won't get to see much of Westy - only in the basin. X Millenium already parked in front of camera blocking the view of the other 2 piers.

• Thanks 1

Leanne, I hope you are feeling better. I started the itching feeling just reading what you went through, I have had hives several times. I am very allergic to wool and it if lays on my skin a long time I break out in huge welts. I also break out in hives if I drink a lot of wine with high amounts of sulfites but My mouth swells up and gets tingly before that happens lol It was only when I was young and foolish I did not catch the signs. But I know hives are not fun and can be scary.

Thanks for giving us the link for watching the ships in Juneau!! 

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the best wishes everyone....much less itchy than yesterday, and I can breathe properly too!  Dr. believes it was a food allergy, and after this is all done, I get tested for allergies!  Yay!!  lol....

L.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Westie has updated in Marine Traffic.  Getting much closer, about 2/3 of the way from Tracy Arm to the channel.

Passomg Grand Island.

Roy

Edited by rafinmd
  • Thanks 2