Scarlet Lady / Live / Solo - May-21-26-2023

sid_9169

2 hours ago, SeaShark said:

Maybe he doesn't like the taste of spit?

That's what I was thinking too. Like it's one thing if you are allergic, or you're nice about it.... but to just keep on being a jerk to the people who deal with your food.... that's really never a good idea. Especially if you're uhh... memorable looking like he sounds like he is.

I'm finally caught up on your review! It's been so good. The photos are always amazing. It looks like a fun cruise! the arcade looks like so much fun as well. Do they have a Pac Man machine? That's my favorite ever.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, cellfree said:

Previous Lurkers / New Posters - make sure you “Follow” - upper right hand corner - hit “Follow.”

172 is still more than 200 less than the epic following on the Prima... Although, there's much fewer people looking at Virgin Voyages compared to Norwegian... I'm still stoked for the appreciation!!!...

• Like 19

2 minutes ago, CallistaSkye said:

That's what I was thinking too. Like it's one thing if you are allergic, or you're nice about it.... but to just keep on being a jerk to the people who deal with your food.... that's really never a good idea. Especially if you're uhh... memorable looking like he sounds like he is.

I'm finally caught up on your review! It's been so good. The photos are always amazing. It looks like a fun cruise! the arcade looks like so much fun as well. Do they have a Pac Man machine? That's my favorite ever.

Unfortunately, only Ms Pacman... The original Pacman was also one of my all time favorites... I used to know all the "patterns" when I was a kid...

• Like 7

1 hour ago, sid_9169 said:

... I'm not cool enough to get a tattoo...

Right now they are fads but one day...If I were a med school student I'd definitely specialize in tattoo removals. Going to be the medical degree of the future.

• Like 11

8 minutes ago, atanac said:

Right now they are fads but one day...If I were a med school student I'd definitely specialize in tattoo removals. Going to be the medical degree of the future.

That's what Dr Will (Kirby) who won season 2 Big Brother did - removes tattoos. 

• Like 5

I just realized that I don't have any water in my carafe in my cabin due to my leaving on the "do not disturb" sign... I guess that I'm going to have to down my medication with sink water... 

"If he dies, he dies"...

• Like 1
  • Haha 16

I almost forgot, but last night I had a darn near crisis here at the cabin... I went to open the safe to get my sleep meds out, and it didn't open... I pushed the code again, and nothing... I started to panic, thinking "oh crap, it's locked inside, and I can't get to it!"...

I tried several more times, and nothing... On most safes , you just press the code and it opens... Well, it turned out that you have to press the code THEN push the# to get it to open... I darn near kicked a hole in the wall trying to get the dang to open...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 14

23 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

I just realized that I don't have any water in my carafe in my cabin due to my leaving on the "do not disturb" sign... I guess that I'm going to have to down my medication with sink water... 

"If he dies, he dies"...

We have refilled our carafes at the water bottle fill stations before, works great. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, atanac said:

Yep. Unfortunately skin sags and fashion changes.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

I almost had to make a small scene with the diners to my left... The guy wanted to order something from the brunch menu, but they don't have it for dinner. He kept insisting that that's what he wanted, and if they have it for brunch then they should have it now. The waiter said that they only have it for brunch but the guy wouldn't let up... 

He finally brought up the menu on his phone and said "look, it says all day menu"... The waiter held his ground and said "I'm sorry, but we just don't have that now"... I was this close to just yelling at the guy, "can you please just order something else so the waiter can take my order!"... Finally, he said he'd have to think about it some more since they don't have what he wants... I don't know what's so hard to understand... They DON'T HAVE THAT NOW!!!

Anyhoo, my order is in... The mushroom tartare, the butter chicken (which is an off menu special) and some kind of cheese tater tots... We'll see how it goes... Worst case scenario, go to the pizza place, but I'm not too hard to please when it comes to food... The question is, will those salt and pepper shakers still be there when I leave?

PXL_20230522_221730757.jpg

Let Mr. I'm having brunch for dinner leave first then steal his....let him pay for them!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

Unfortunately, only Ms Pacman... The original Pacman was also one of my all time favorites... I used to know all the "patterns" when I was a kid...

Ohh you're the OG then! I meant Ms Pacman, I forgot there are actual Pac Man ones! I love Ms PacMan. The cocktail style machine is my jam. Someone donated one to the Alano Club my parents used to go to and I played it when I was 4 all the time. But the problem is now the game is so old that most run the emulators so the timing is just a bit off on those. But they're my favorite. It's cool they have a Pac Man though!

• Like 4