TxTeach79's Pride LIVE 5/28: Post Drydock European Adventure!

TxTeach79

3 hours ago, TxTeach79 said:

I’ll never let you go…. Never again….. I LOVE NORTH TAXES 

IMG_1111.thumb.jpeg.93658bc437d15d85a4c1e7b1761aca6a.jpeg

I can’t even believe it!!! And honestly, if you’d left it up to the airline, they’d probably still be “lost” and you’d be cruising without it 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, kelkel2 said:

I can’t even believe it!!! And honestly, if you’d left it up to the airline, they’d probably still be “lost” and you’d be cruising without it 

oh as of right now on the BA website it says the bags have still yet to be located in London…. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 10

4 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

oh as of right now on the BA website it says the bags have still yet to be located in London…. 

Just shows you the value of the air tags. My husband thought I was nuts when I bought them. But we flew southwest a few weeks after their meltdown and I wasn’t going to find myself a victim, just in case. AirTags save the day! 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, kelkel2 said:

Just shows you the value of the air tags. My husband thought I was nuts when I bought them. But we flew southwest a few weeks after their meltdown and I wasn’t going to find myself a victim, just in case. AirTags save the day! 

Just hit “add to cart”. They will be here Tuesday. 

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, ZoeyVictoria said:

We enjoy watching our bags move from the terminal onto the ship and to our cabin door.  But I hope we never need them as badly as you did!

Yep! B is literally scared to hand them off at the pier tomorrow, I get it!

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, luvcruzing said:

I don’t blame her.  They don’t look oversize, I would just carry them on.

we probably will honestly. With the late embarkation and no pax on before us, dropping in the room shouldn’t be hard 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Hogladyrider said:

@TxTeach79....please excuse my ignorance, but with the air tags, doesn't one have to have an Iphone since they are an Apple Product?

I believe so. It works by pinging off of nearby devices using iOS, it’s not a true GPS… that’s how it lasts for a year and you don’t ever charge it 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

I believe so. It works by pinging off of nearby devices using iOS, it’s not a true GPS… that’s how it lasts for a year and you don’t ever charge it 

Your whole experience has convinced me to buy AirTags for my luggage. My DH and I are both "American-sized" people, so shopping for clothing in Europe would be next to impossible.

I am so happy y'all got your luggage and can't wait to hear all about your cruise!

• Like 8

2 hours ago, MeMetwo said:

I had to take a sixth grade boy to the hall once and told him that if he ever laughed and called out that number again, it had better be the answer to the current math problem under discussion. He never did!

I usually tell ‘em that we can call their meemaw on speaker in the front office and they can explain in detail why it’s such a big deal. 🤣

• Haha 6

5 minutes ago, stinkyenglishteacher said:

I usually tell ‘em that we can call their meemaw on speaker in the front office and they can explain in detail why it’s such a big deal. 🤣

I'm old and confused. What is the big deal. I understood they teach it in sex ed. these days...

😇

• Haha 1

In the words of Katy Perry, “I’M WIDE AWAKE!” I told P I wish I could fall asleep, so I could transport to breakfast (always thinking of my next meal), but my body isn’t cooperating. Could be that 2 PM this afternoon wake up. 😅

• Like 4

1 minute ago, HelloItsMeB said:

In the words of Katy Perry, “I’M WIDE AWAKE!” I told P I wish I could fall asleep, so I could transport to breakfast (always thinking of my next meal), but my body isn’t cooperating. Could be that 2 PM this afternoon wake up. 😅

I too am far too awake, and I was up early today. This is just SOP for me on pre cruise nights, though. It’s to be expected. I GET A WHITE CARD IN A FEW HOURS 

• Like 8