How long after online check-in until E-docs are accessible?

quack2

Ours took 24 hours. They said we would receive an email when they were ready. The email was never sent to our inbox, junk or spam folder. Just check back to ncl.com in 24 hours and you should be good to go.

Edited by luv2kroooz

I finished check-in at about 8 am PDT yesterday and E-docs were accessible this morning when I got up at 6 am.

Not quite the same level of excitement compared to receiving a document package in the mail in the olden days.

hey quack2. you'll get the docs online within 24 hrs as prior posts above have indicated.

it may not have the same level of excitement as getting a stack of docs in the mail, but for me the excitement is (1) getting any type of notification that im ready to board (2) actually being on the ship

13 minutes ago, complawyer said:

hey quack2. you'll get the docs online within 24 hrs as prior posts above have indicated.

it may not have the same level of excitement as getting a stack of docs in the mail, but for me the excitement is (1) getting any type of notification that im ready to board (2) actually being on the ship

I was so surprised to get my luggage tags in the mail the other day! I'm so used to printing them off from other cruise lines. 

57 minutes ago, tonit964 said:

I was so surprised to get my luggage tags in the mail the other day! I'm so used to printing them off from other cruise lines. 

Do us lowly Bronze tier cruisers get their luggage tags sent to them?

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, quack2 said:

Your results may vary.  If you are in The Haven or a Suite, you most likely will get printed luggage tags.  BUT, there have been anomalies and some people never received printed tags.

Should that be the case, you have several choices:  A) print your tags, or B) have the baggage handlers at the port place their tags on. BUT, BE CERTAIN that you, or they, put the correct room number on the tags!

55 minutes ago, quack2 said:

I'm not sure, I would think everyone gets them mailed. I'm only Gold tier and in a solo studio cabin. It was a nice surprise though.

4 minutes ago, Travelling2Some said:

In "The Before Times" when the internet was not yet a thing (yes, children!) the Pony Express would bring our e-docs and luggage tags.

I remember those days. A long, long time ago. I prefer e-docs and printed luggage tags. Don't need to stress whether or not Pony Express lost my stuff.....

• Like 1

On 6/1/2023 at 2:11 PM, quack2 said:

First time cruiser here (not counting the Navy 😉) of ANY ship. So, I think I'm even below Bronze Level. 🤣  Going to Alaka on the Bliss next week (6/10) in an Oceanview stateroom on the 5th deck, and we got our spiffy, color coded luggage tags sent in the mail to us. 😁