Celebrity new website for enrolled guests

1Virgo

I maybe missing something, but the last 3 days have logged into my Celebrity account.  In the past, FCC, and the corresponding number always showed up.   We have 2 but nowhere do they show

Any tips on finding them?  where are they hidden?   Our Celeb rep says they are there. 🤔

Thanks

If you're X rep has confirmed you have them they should be able to confirm the amount (if they already haven't), I personally wouldn't worry about them showing up; when you're ready to book, call the rep

I have no idea where to find them and if you're on the Canadian site, it could be different and perhaps some of our Canadians members with chime in

• Like 1

I think OP is referring to Future Cruise Certificate and the associated reservation number not Future Cruise Credit.   I don't use the book later certificates as I find just booking a placeholder reservation very far in the future is more to my benefit.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, wrk2cruise said:

If you have the reservation numbers have you tried adding them as a "missing" reservation?

havent made the reservation. These are 2 Future Cruise certificates you buy onboard and delay booking

51 minutes ago, 1Virgo said:

havent made the reservation. These are 2 Future Cruise certificates you buy onboard and delay booking

It is my understanding that they will not show up in your Celebrity Account until you actually book a cruise. Then the reservation shows up.  I have a Future Cruise certificate booked onboard and it also does not show up.

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, ecslady said:

It is my understanding that they will not show up in your Celebrity Account until you actually book a cruise. Then the reservation shows up.  I have a Future Cruise certificate booked onboard and it also does not show up.

For me when I booked a Future Cruise Certificate  on board, it immediately showed up in list of my reservations.   When I booked a cruise the booking number remained the same as the booking number for the future cruise certificate.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, didicruiser said:

My future cruise certificate that I got onboard is listed under future cruises. I did have to put in the booking number 

11 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

For me when I booked a Future Cruise Certificate  on board, it immediately showed up in list of my reservations.   When I booked a cruise the booking number remained the same as the booking number for the future cruise certificate.

Mine does not show up. I was also told onboard by the future cruise consultant, that it will not show up in your account.  If I try to add it, it says it is already linked to my account, even though it does not show up under Future Cruises.  Perhaps something recently changed, who knows.

On 6/5/2023 at 7:22 PM, 1Virgo said:

I maybe missing something, but the last 3 days have logged into my Celebrity account.  In the past, FCC, and the corresponding number always showed up.   We have 2 but nowhere do they show

Any tips on finding them?  where are they hidden?   Our Celeb rep says they are there. 🤔

Thanks

Ours were there just after we made our Book Later deposit in January and it was there up until a month ago and when it disappeared it concerned me but I had my resevation from my confirmation email so I had the number.  We just used it and it was no problem.  I always save my confirmations from Celebrity in my "cruises" folder on my computer since Celebrity sorely lacks in making information available on their website.

Is there a place on your account under your reservation to see items you have already purchased for your cruise?  I purchased basic wifi, then during the Memorial Day sale, purchased an upgrade to Premium wifi.  I got a receipt for it in email, but is there a place to see that in your online account and/or under your current booking?

1 hour ago, kywildcatfanone said:

Is there a place on your account under your reservation to see items you have already purchased for your cruise?  I purchased basic wifi, then during the Memorial Day sale, purchased an upgrade to Premium wifi.  I got a receipt for it in email, but is there a place to see that in your online account and/or under your current booking?

Yes, in the cruise planner click on the initials in the upper right and you’ll see a drop-down list. Click on Order history and you should see it on the list. 

IMG_8767.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/5/2023 at 5:22 PM, 1Virgo said:

Thanks

I had 2 that had shown up in my profile but were removed from my profile a couple months ago. Like you I was concerned and wrote an email. I was assured they were there and was given a contact when I wanted to use them. We just used one 2 nights ago - no problems. Just don't miss the expiration date that is on your certificate and have the "reservation" number handy.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, 1Virgo said:

Sorry booking number = reservation number.   It looks like IT may have changed the system to not display these.  That doesn't seem like an improvement to me or as we used to say bug not a feature.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, wrk2cruise said:

Sorry booking number = reservation number.   It looks like IT may have changed the system to not display these.  That doesn't seem like an improvement to me or as we used to say bug not a feature.

Our 2 Future Cruise C not showing anywhere - still.  I will contact our Celeb rep as neither certificate shows expiration date.  🙄.  

Thanks everyone for suggestions 

On 6/5/2023 at 7:22 PM, 1Virgo said:

Thanks

I say that it’s a glitch. Same thing happened to my booked cruises. Try scrolling down to find the “Don’t see your cruise?” and enter the reservation number. It worked for me but I still don’t see my OBCs. 

• Thanks 1

In case it's useful for others:  I don't see two onboard bookings (open ended/tba) made in April, and the add a reservation number doesn't work this evening.  It looks like I was only charged for one on my credit card despite having two different reservation numbers / PDF confirmations via email at the time the certificates were submitted.  I will update once I have more info.