Which Miracle Suite?

chill6x6

So I'm looking at a Carnival cruise.  I haven't cruised with Carnival in about 9 years and I've never been on this class of ship. So the cruise is a 10 day Panama Canal partial transit aboard Carnival Miracle. Suites available are Grand Suites and a deck 7 Vista suite.

Which would you pick?  Thanks!

We did a Vista Suite on the Miracle for a full Panama Canal transit from San Diego to Miami.  Best seats in the house.  No crowding to get good photos of the transit and surrounding areas  Lots of space to hang out in.  Well worth the cost.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

Keep an eye out, and switch, if a deck 4 Vista suite becomes available -- largest balcony in my experience.

Tom

Yeah will do! I was really looking for THAT one.  Not as crazy about the deck 7 VS since it is more narrow.  BUT....I put it on hold so I can think about it....some more! LOL.  I'm prob gonna do it.  That's the only 10 day partial transit I can find anywhere.  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

Keep an eye out, and switch, if a deck 4 Vista suite becomes available -- largest balcony in my experience.

Tom

True enough!  Will be in a deck 4 Vista Suite next year for a B2b2B to Mexico & Hawaii. 🙂

• Like 3

6 hours ago, jerseyjjs said:

Yes, if a deck 4 Vista becomes available, grab it.   The balcony is the largest and you get the best overhang for shade and privacy from above.

I'm going to be watching for one. I especially like an overhang to keep from getting TOO much sun AND in case it rains.  I went ahead and paid the deposit.  

I'm a huge fan of huge balconies.  For sure it's one of my top things I look for when picking a cabin.  

It will be fun to be on a Carnival ship after cruising with other cruise lines the past nine years.  

Thanks for all the feedback!

On 6/24/2023 at 12:46 PM, chill6x6 said:

I'm going to be watching for one. I especially like an overhang to keep from getting TOO much sun AND in case it rains.  I went ahead and paid the deposit.  

I'm a huge fan of huge balconies.  For sure it's one of my top things I look for when picking a cabin.  

It will be fun to be on a Carnival ship after cruising with other cruise lines the past nine years.  

Thanks for all the feedback!

You have been warned! Once you have been in a Vista View Suite-especially Deck 4-you will be spoiled to get any other cabin on any cruiseline!😀 I really like the deck 4 cabins too, because you walk down the back staircase and you are directly in front of the dining room entrance. Decks 2 & 3 have much of the entertainment and some food.  Walk to the other end of deck 4 and you are at the theater entrance. A+ for convenience.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Linsuesue said:

You have been warned! Once you have been in a Vista View Suite-especially Deck 4-you will be spoiled to get any other cabin on any cruiseline!😀 I really like the deck 4 cabins too, because you walk down the back staircase and you are directly in front of the dining room entrance. Decks 2 & 3 have much of the entertainment and some food.  Walk to the other end of deck 4 and you are at the theater entrance. A+ for convenience.

Thanks! I'll keep looking for deck 4 but currently do have 7298 booked. 😁

We've had some pretty nice balconies! I basically pick a cabin based on if there are two lounge chairs on it! LOL Here's a pic of one of the best I've been fortunate to experience:

7DC92FDA-A48B-4F0F-9A56-A3B5F7DBB7A01.jp

DB5E8BBF-0197-49D7-B395-D4F71DD464EB1.jp

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, chill6x6 said:

We've had some pretty nice balconies! I basically pick a cabin based on if there are two lounge chairs on it! LOL Here's a pic of one of the best I've been fortunate to experience:

Aquatheater ?

This was our (best):   -- with the exception of giving up a certain amount of privacy, and shade!

i-2tb7x2X-XL.jpg

Tom

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

Aquatheater ?

This was our (best):   -- with the exception of giving up a certain amount of privacy, and shade!

i-2tb7x2X-XL.jpg

Tom

Yeah! 2BR AT suite on Harmony. 

For yours....Captain's suite? I can't come up with the ship! LOL

12 minutes ago, chill6x6 said:

Yeah! 2BR AT suite on Harmony. 

For yours....Captain's suite? I can't come up with the ship! LOL

Mardi Gras - Presidential Suite.

A couple of the Captain's Suites we've stayed in on Carnival had a second bath (or 1/2). Now that's a nice thing to have!

Tom

• Like 1

12 hours ago, chill6x6 said:

7DC92FDA-A48B-4F0F-9A56-A3B5F7DBB7A01.jp

DB5E8BBF-0197-49D7-B395-D4F71DD464EB1.jp

OK -that balcony is pretty magnificent! I wish the Vista Views had a table and chairs where you could sit down and eat or play cards. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

Mardi Gras - Presidential Suite.

A couple of the Captain's Suites we've stayed in on Carnival had a second bath (or 1/2). Now that's a nice thing to have!

Tom

I like it! That's a great cabin! I'm going to investigate that...

2 baths....wow is it nice to have.  Really just like home.  The 2BR AT suite and NCL Breakaway and Breakaway+ aft-facing PH have 2 baths.  

7 minutes ago, chill6x6 said:

I like it! That's a great cabin! I'm going to investigate that...

2 baths....wow is it nice to have.  Really just like home.  The 2BR AT suite and NCL Breakaway and Breakaway+ aft-facing PH have 2 baths.  

Deck 9 - Breakaway 🙂  

i-pBMzGZw-L.jpg

i-rqnLsPB-L.jpg

Tom

10 hours ago, Linsuesue said:

OK -that balcony is pretty magnificent! I wish the Vista Views had a table and chairs where you could sit down and eat or play cards. 

Thanks....I agree with the table and chairs.  One of my favorites things is to have breakfast on the balcony  pulling into port. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

Deck 9 - Breakaway 🙂  

i-pBMzGZw-L.jpg

i-rqnLsPB-L.jpg

Tom

ov8DFUYESeyUOvqkQxPIaA.jpg

Getaway! LOL! We think alike.

Past March we stayed in same location cabin(deck 9) on Escape.  Cabin and balcony a little bit smaller.

• Like 1