does Oasis have the Wow Bands?

2 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

Thanks for this! I thought they stopped doing the Wow bands. I'll definitely buy them for my next cruise. I wish they'd let us buy them in the cruise planner so they'd be waiting for us in the room with the key cards. I hate standing in line at guest services. 

9 minutes ago, ARandomTraveler said:

Thanks for this! I thought they stopped doing the Wow bands. I'll definitely buy them for my next cruise. I wish they'd let us buy them in the cruise planner so they'd be waiting for us in the room with the key cards. I hate standing in line at guest services. 

The generally have a dedicated table set up for WOW bands in Boleros. The lines aren’t too bad. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, lovelife said:

I just checked and we have 24 WOW bands from previous cruises! We don't like using them but they were given to us.  Wish I could give them to those who want them as I understand they can be reprogrammed.

Give them away to folks in line as you board the ship. 

• Like 1

I read somewhere that they are $10 a piece.  Also, if one has a previous band without the Muster Station on it, they can re-program it for that cruise.  I read on one of the threads that a fellow passenger was able to get it reprogrammed.  I'm planning on bringing an old Anthem one to my August Oasis sail.

Nothing to lose.

• 4 weeks later...

Wondering if anyone on Oasis recently bought and used the Wow band. We are cruising soon and wondering if they are worth it. We just cruised on Princess and the medallion is great, but can be used for everything so you don’t even get a card. Wondering if the wow band is worth it if you need to carry the card anyway?  Also, I saw it mentioned that you can get it programmed to open other room doors in your party (family of 5 in 3 rooms). Is this accurate?  May be worth it to not carry 3 cards around. Thanks for any input you can share!

On 7/9/2023 at 10:55 PM, ARandomTraveler said:

Not sure about Oasis but just wanted to update that there are no wow bands on the Spectrum. Nobody at guest services has even heard of them, even though the website says they have them. 

On 7/9/2023 at 9:55 PM, ARandomTraveler said:

13 hours ago, ARandomTraveler said:

Not sure about Oasis but just wanted to update that there are no wow bands on the Spectrum. Nobody at guest services has even heard of them, even though the website says they have them. 

Another update - Spectrum DOES in fact have the Wow bands. After asking multiple people I finally found someone who knew what they were and found them in the back office somewhere. They're super convenient, totally worth the $10 in my opinion.