Hacks to Maximize Plus Beverage Package

jag82177

What hacks do people have to maximize the value of the Plus beverage package? For example, I noticed that several cocktails (priced at $10) list the type of spirit rather than a brand (e.g., a Mango Margarita comes with “tequila, orange liqueur, mango nectar, margarita mix, and orange juice”). Are you able to specify that the cocktail be made with Patron and Grand Marnier instead and still stay within the confines of the Plus package?

1 minute ago, jag82177 said:

What hacks do people have to maximize the value of the Plus beverage package? For example, I noticed that several cocktails (priced at $10) list the type of spirit rather than a brand (e.g., a Mango Margarita comes with “tequila, orange liqueur, mango nectar, margarita mix, and orange juice”). Are you able to specify that the cocktail be made with Patron and Grand Marnier instead and still stay within the confines of the Plus package?

Yes, you can specify brand of booze if you want. As long as it's under the $15 cap, you're good to go.

Personally, I drink vodka on the rocks. I "hack" or "maximize"  my drinks by ordering a Classic Martini on the rocks, no vermouth.  It's basically a double pour, and it counts as 1 drink as it's a martini. I get Belvedere or Ketel One. Both covered by the Plus package.   

• Like 1

She Who Must Be Obeyed doesn't drink, so I maximize the value of the Plus beverage package by not purchasing it and going a la carte for my two or three wee dreams in the evening.  Or I enjoy a couple of drinks in the P&E lounge. I come out way ahead.

I do the same thing when I cruise solo and still come out ahead.

• Like 4