Royal Up

My cruise is in 28 days.  Keep trying to log on to the Royal up site but get message must be 30 days in advance!    The site isn't letting me bid.  I do not have any blocks on my RC site or used a non-participating TA.  While I am truly happy with my suite, we enjoy bidding up if the price is right-  So maybe a full cruise doesn' t offer move up.  I am used the correct reservation name and number.

Edited by Cruise a holic

I got an email for Royal Up 18 days prior to my next cruise. It also showed up in my "upcoming reservations" section, right beneath the button to get into the cruise planner where you buy drink and dining packages etc. 

I didn't bother to try because I'm happy with the room type and location I picked. Our ship is sold out anyway. They're offering bids for rooms that haven't been available since 10 months ago. 

1 hour ago, ARandomTraveler said:

I got an email for Royal Up 18 days prior to my next cruise. It also showed up in my "upcoming reservations" section, right beneath the button to get into the cruise planner where you buy drink and dining packages etc. 

I didn't bother to try because I'm happy with the room type and location I picked. Our ship is sold out anyway. They're offering bids for rooms that haven't been available since 10 months ago. 

Until you mentioned this I had never noticed this before!  This is a new and welcome addition.

ScreenShot2023-07-16at8_33_17AM.thumb.png.d7233bfce71e38fb1df13ecfe72098e5.png

Edited by Tree_skier
  • Like 2