Deployment 2025-26 booking season begins

57 minutes ago, Teeara said:

It's crazy.  We paid less than $5k each on the Wonder TA in our Owner's Suite.  So glad we were able to enjoy that.  We'll just stick with each of us having our own balcony cabin for the Allure WB TA in 2025.  

Yeah, you ended up with an even better deal than we did!  🙂  But I have no complaints.  It was a fantabulous 4 weeks last year, plus was able to do so when the pricing was fair. 

• Like 1

On 11/10/2023 at 7:29 PM, amindu said:

It’s so bizarre on Allure Cat 1A on Deck 11, I called and they told me those are not available. I think I have a theory though since this itinerary has both Barcelona and Rome as ports where you can get on, I think they are reserving those rooms for the May 4, 2025 sailing from Barcelona because it’s showing available there but not on the May 8th since it’s a 7 day and there would already be someone in the room. It’s bizarre how they allocate what port gets which rooms since for Rome they only have the aft balcony cabin 7330 and 7730 next to the rock climbing sections. Maybe @Ourusualbeach can shed more light. 

FWIW, we prefer those deck 7 1As. Yes, they can be a haul in the hallway (we usually walk down the boardwalk and up those stairs by the Aquatheater), but the layout is much better and makes it feel even larger.

1 minute ago, xtremegk said:

FWIW, we prefer those deck 7 1As. Yes, they can be a haul in the hallway (we usually walk down the boardwalk and up those stairs by the Aquatheater), but the layout is much better and makes it feel even larger.

What about noise from people going and coming from that entrance and the aqua shows or activities going on outside?  We have toddlers so they sleep by 9/10pm and are concerned being so close to the aqua shows and the noise?  Thanks.

8 minutes ago, amindu said:

What about noise from people going and coming from that entrance and the aqua shows or activities going on outside?  We have toddlers so they sleep by 9/10pm and are concerned being so close to the aqua shows and the noise?  Thanks.

We were in one just this summer with our 4-year-old for a 9-nighter on Oasis. He was out like a light by around 10pm, exhausted from all he did each day (hours of Splashaway Bay will do that to you, I guess)...even fell asleep at dinner twice. We used a white noise app on the iPad since he has a white noise machine at home. In his bunks, you couldn't hear anything but the white noise. He slept better than he does at home.

The bunks are positioned in a spot away from the door, so it's harder to hear noise in the nook IF there is much. Honestly, the only time we heard anything in the room at all was one night during the aqua show, and it just seemed like they had the system up louder that night than the others. Otherwise, never had any noise bleed in. That door is not utilized much at all, still seems like a hidden secret for many (you don't see it looking down the hall, there are a couple of quick turns, so if you don't already know it's there, it's easy to miss that it is).

If prices weren't so out of control, we'd be back in that cabin in a heartbeat.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, xtremegk said:

We were in one just this summer with our 4-year-old for a 9-nighter on Oasis. He was out like a light by around 10pm, exhausted from all he did each day (hours of Splashaway Bay will do that to you, I guess)...even fell asleep at dinner twice. We used a white noise app on the iPad since he has a white noise machine at home. In his bunks, you couldn't hear anything but the white noise. He slept better than he does at home.

The bunks are positioned in a spot away from the door, so it's harder to hear noise in the nook IF there is much. Honestly, the only time we heard anything in the room at all was one night during the aqua show, and it just seemed like they had the system up louder that night than the others. Otherwise, never had any noise bleed in. That door is not utilized much at all, still seems like a hidden secret for many (you don't see it looking down the hall, there are a couple of quick turns, so if you don't already know it's there, it's easy to miss that it is).

If prices weren't so out of control, we'd be back in that cabin in a heartbeat.

Thanks for sharing your experience that’s very helpful….I have been debating between this room (refundable deposit) and a Jr suite on deck 8 midship (non-refundable deposit)  for the Allure on a Mediterranean cruise with the kiddos. Price difference is $3 if I consider the additional OBC that you get with the Jr suite from Amex, balcony rate does not qualify for Amex benefit. 

Edited by amindu

20 minutes ago, amindu said:

Thanks for sharing your experience that’s very helpful….I have been debating between this room (refundable deposit) and a Jr suite on deck 8 midship (non-refundable deposit)  for the Allure on a Mediterranean cruise with the kiddos. Price difference is $3 if I consider the additional OBC that you get with the Jr suite from Amex, balcony rate does not qualify for Amex benefit. 

The bunk beds vs the couch (and the space saved by not opening the couch) would sway us to the 1A. JS doesn't have enough perks to add additional value in my eyes.

Hi, does anyone know what is happening to Rhapsody after she does her 10 nights on 16th February 2025?. We are booked on the 7th March sailing and would have liked to do a b2b. There is not a sailing listed between the 16th feb and 7th March.

Would she be chartered?

Thank you.

On 11/12/2023 at 3:52 PM, smokeybandit said:

On our North American short list is both a Quantum ship and Mexican Riviera. That'd be a nice two bird/one stone situation. But I'm going to get itchy next week once the 7 night Caribbeans come out

As much as I’d like to see a Quantum ship in LA, the LA cruises (both Royal and Celebrity) are generally the lowest price comparable cruises in the network.  A repositioning Hawaii/ Los Angeles cruise maybe, but nothing more although it’d be really nice. 

8 hours ago, springaussie said:

Anthem of the Seas 18 April 2025 double booking for Hong Kong  and Honolulu has seen Honolulu deleted.

Still no bookings for Ovation April 2025 but Quantum appears twice April 2025 for Honolulu. 

Where do you see this?

When will Ovation or Quantum be available for booking after April 2025?

Thanks!

4 minutes ago, kj_connections said:

Where do you see this?

When will Ovation or Quantum be available for booking after April 2025?

Thanks!

Quantum is doing Alaska in 2025 and is available to book now along with Anthem.

Ovation's last sailing is April 29 2025 from Hawaii to Vancouver and she has nothing scheduled after that

1 minute ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Quantum is doing Alaska in 2025 and is available to book now along with Anthem.

Ovation's last sailing is April 29 2025 from Hawaii to Vancouver and she has nothing scheduled after that

Thank you. I'm waiting for Ovation to see where it sails out of Vancouver in May 2025

1 hour ago, Itried4498 said:

As much as I’d like to see a Quantum ship in LA, the LA cruises (both Royal and Celebrity) are generally the lowest price comparable cruises in the network.  A repositioning Hawaii/ Los Angeles cruise maybe, but nothing more although it’d be really nice. 

Can’t do a repo because of PVSA. It can do a round trip to Hawaii from LA, with a stop in Ensenada.

Edited by crzndeb

18 minutes ago, crzndeb said:

Can’t do a repo because of PVSA. It can do a round trip to Hawaii from LA, with a stop in Ensenada.

Good point, forgot that Ensenada doesn’t qualify for a OW itinerary.  Would love to see a Quantum ship at LA but that increases my doubts.

6 hours ago, pamela27 said:

Hi, does anyone know what is happening to Rhapsody after she does her 10 nights on 16th February 2025?. We are booked on the 7th March sailing and would have liked to do a b2b. There is not a sailing listed between the 16th feb and 7th March.

Would she be chartered?

Thank you.

Yes, charters between Feb26 and March 7.

58 minutes ago, springaussie said:

Darwin Ports 0730 to 1700 Voyager of the Seas.

07 December 2025! 

IMG_3882.png

Interesting because Voyager's already released schedule has it in Rome until Nov. 3rd, 2025. Could it be repositioning to Australia via the Suez Canal? 

Edited by eel
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

TA is listed for March 2026 for Harmony 16 nights Galveston to Barcelona, or was that listed before? 5 ports 

New, Just realizing that what they announced in their schedule wasn't accurate.  The schedule said 7 night Caribbean but 6/8 nights on Oasis and AD are also included

• Like 3