Deployment 2025-26 booking season begins

49 minutes ago, tonygcharles said:

Booked this evening , Independence ots Transatlantic 16th October 25 today 

Southampton to Miami,  via Lisbon 

14 nights  

Thought the Balcony price at £946 was fair with CA discount 

Agree, was pricing Independence TA last nite when they posted and prices not too bad compared to other Repos like Panama Canals released so far this yr

• Like 1

7 hours ago, cruisin from florida said:

Feel the same way.

Hello,

Me too. What annoys me additionally is there is only one ex Southampton cruise in 2025 longer than 10 nights so the opportunity to max-out my OBC from my 2 x NCC is sadly diminished.

I might only buy one next year and not two.

Regards,

Cublet

2 hours ago, springaussie said:

Royal must have plans. 

Or

Did have plans to stay in Europe Winter 25/26.

Voyager is booked into Piraeus at random dates up until Christmas Eve 2025. 
Voyager also booked for Brisbane Cruise Season 25/26.  

According to bookings, I believe the plan was to homeport Voyager in Piraeus, Athens over the Winter, or at least till January. Similar to what Celebrity are offering on Infinity. However, Haifa (Israel) also looked to be a regular port of call as part of these itineraries.

i think that in light of recent events, they have changed their mind and will send her to Asia/Aus, as it’s a safer option than staying in Europe.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jumping Cruiser said:

According to bookings, I believe the plan was to homeport Voyager in Piraeus, Athens over the Winter, or at least till January. Similar to what Celebrity are offering on Infinity. However, Haifa (Israel) also looked to be a regular port of call as part of these itineraries.

i think that in light of recent events, they have changed their mind and will send her to Asia/Aus, as it’s a safer option than staying in Europe.

The Voyager prices for autumn 2025 are mad! $3300+ for 7n in a balcony. They do have a great itinerary with overnight Istanbul which I was very tempted with though…! 

But a Suez repo could be even more tempting! 

2 hours ago, little britain said:

The Voyager prices for autumn 2025 are mad! $3300+ for 7n in a balcony. They do have a great itinerary with overnight Istanbul which I was very tempted with though…! 

But a Suez repo could be even more tempting! 

Suez repo is on my bucket list (maybe in a decade or so 😉😄).  

5 hours ago, cublet said:

Hello,

Me too. What annoys me additionally is there is only one ex Southampton cruise in 2025 longer than 10 nights so the opportunity to max-out my OBC from my 2 x NCC is sadly diminished.

I might only buy one next year and not two.

Regards,

Cublet

We had several cruises already booked when we got our latest NCC in August. The new 2 month booking window is too short. Also, my TA has group bookings with better prices and perks, and he can't use the nextcruise. I'm going in December for a short cruise, and I'm going to leave a comment with the nextcruise folks on this and every cruise, as well as the surveys, that the next cruise program is no longer valuable to me as it currently operates.

3 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

Since we started cruising as a family in 2015, we've gone from "1 cruise is enough" prior to the shutdown to "I think we can do 3 this year" after the shutdown.

We've definitely ramped up in recent years. Happy to to have just taken one last month and to have 4 booked b/c I'm unsure of what the future will hold until the ships I'm waiting for are released.