Deployment 2025-26 booking season begins

27 minutes ago, c-leg5 said:

Looks fairly similar to the Spring itinerary. 

I used to prefer the Caribbean loaded ports for the Southampton TA’s - Azores then straight across. Lisbon is interesting and I have never been to Vigo.

I booked the TA may 2025. Out of PC. I have no idea what prices should run when I keep reading here the price is too high for a TA. I figured I could do the 13 day cruise, add a flight, maybe a couple nights before I fly home for less than a balcony 7 days on adventure. I snagged a balcony pool deck for only $30 more than a inside. 

What is considered a good price for a TA these days. A little over $100 a day plus the cost to fly one way. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Don't take this  the wrong way,  but I don't think you have any idea either.

I think I do - but the new prices are really high!

Paying $60 pppd next year and $85 pppd in 2025 all in a low key balcony - so the pricing is about 50 to 60% higher than 2020 prices.

And they get 1000% more family with kids after the restart!😢🤬

Hopefully they will get tired of the same TA every year soon!🤞

Old folks don't really mind the same ports or no ports.....

Edited by cruiseboy89130

14 minutes ago, cruiseboy89130 said:

It used to be about $50 pppd in a balcony for many many years!

I thought $100 a day sounded pretty good but havent priced out others really lately. Just wondered what what a good rate now  .. saw a bunch of posts sounded like saying some ta was overpriced I couldn't figure which one they meant. I was just curious.

Rereading your reply and maybe I did a great deal. I'm talking total price. Just about $100 a day solo fees and taxes included. I dont do this per person x 2 .. I'm solo. So maybe it's a really great price:)

Edited by firefly333
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, cruiseboy89130 said:

Agree - but they think diffrently and have some success - never seen so many kids on a TA the last 20 years - as in the last 2 years....as many as 10x more than what it used to be!🤢

Only had about 25 kids on the Anthem TA in Oct

1 minute ago, firefly333 said:

Since covid?  I know before covid I've seen those prices. I assumed those days gone. I thought $100 a day sounded pretty good but havent priced out others really lately. I guess I didnt do as good as I thought. Oh well. Just wondered what what a good rate now  .. saw a bunch of posts sounded like saying some ta was overpriced I couldn't figure which one they meant. I was just curious.

It is todays release of Independance for 2025. About 30% increase from this years TA on Anthem. They are losing their loyal customer base quickly. Either that or the travel agents are getting the group bookings and leaving little left for direct purchase. I am just speculating of course.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tottenhamfc said:

It is todays release of Independance for 2025. About 30% increase from this years TA on Anthem. They are losing their loyal customer base quickly. Either that or the travel agents are getting the group bookings and leaving little left for direct purchase. I am just speculating of course.

Ok . I booked the voyager TA may 2025 TA out of PC. Only 13 days. 

16 minutes ago, tottenhamfc said:

Agree, most Prices are up ships and almost everything. Though comparing Cruises I took few weeks ago Booked 560-580 days ago in Peak CV Days to the prices released today while Royal Ships are filled at 110% Capacity can see why higher now. Long as people pay and Ships fill more Berths then ever before they will keep prices up. 35+ yrs Cruising only time watched them give away Cruises was Sept2001-May2002 and during CV. Cruises I do now longer Repos and Panama Canal are still cheaper then what was paying Pre-CV. Though last couple were about same as 5yrs ago

Edited by ONECRUISER

Maybe I'm looking at it the wrong way but the indy 14 day gets $250 obc for stock. The 13 day I booked only gets $100. So in my mind that equals $150 the 14 day is better. I'll owe money for auto tips. I just look at the total cost, not what if I was divided into 2 people. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, cruiseboy89130 said:

It used to be about $50 pppd in a balcony for many many years!

I am afraid that ship has sailed!

Still a more enjoyable form of transport than flying if you have the time. Like many on the sailings we have used the crossings mainly as a more relaxing way from A to B.

47 minutes ago, tottenhamfc said:

Looked at that one but prefer the fall TA’s. I will just wait for more ship releases. Right now there is no internal competition.

I'm just curious, asking as a newbie to TA why you prefer the fall europe or spain or UK to usa, instead of spring going there via cruise. I was thinking of my luggage gets lost or something happens to my flight it doesnt matter coming home once my cruise is over. 

Idk the group price on indy posters say it too high I must be missing something. I just booked the TA because adventure is outrageous and wonder and if star comes in I doubt any better so just booked to book what seems a better deal.  .. I'm not experienced in TAs. Just refusing to pay for adventure same as I already booked. I may be doing more TAs and it's all I see reasonable. Probably should start a new thread asking my TA questions. 

7 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

I'm just curious, asking as a newbie to TA why you prefer the fall europe or spain or UK to usa, instead of spring going there via cruise. I was thinking of my luggage gets lost or something happens to my flight it doesnt matter coming home once my cruise is over. 

Idk the group price on indy posters say it too high I must be missing something. I just booked the TA because adventure is outrageous and wonder and if star comes in I doubt any better so just booked to book what seems a better deal.  .. I'm not experienced in TAs. Just refusing to pay for adventure same as I already booked. I may be doing more TAs and it's all I see reasonable. Probably should start a new thread asking my TA questions. 

I think the weather is generally more dependable and you have 25 hour days with the time changes instead of 23.

• Like 2