Deployment 2025-26 booking season begins

10 hours ago, cruiseboy89130 said:

I bet Anthem is staying in the western hemisphere and not going to Asia - they will cancel her TP .....

They could easily put Ovation on Anthem’s Trans Pacific from Singapore April 225. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jumping Cruiser said:

In my opinion, it will be the following for Winter 25/26:

Asia - Ovation

Australia - Anthem & Voyager

LA - Quantum and Navigator

A few months back, Anthem’s Captain said it had been planned for a while that she would do: Asia, then Alaska, then Australia. Ovation has no TP or Aus bookings yet, so fair to assume that she will remain in Asia, after taking over from Anthem (April/May 2025). Quantum and Navigator have bookings in LA, and Voyager has bookings in Brisbane.

Yes I agree with you. Looks like this fits perfectly into the deployment puzzle. By then we would have had 4/5 of the entire quantum class deployed in Singapore. Only missing Odyssey, but doubt she will ever come.

39 minutes ago, springaussie said:

They could easily put Ovation on Anthem’s Trans Pacific from Singapore April 225. 

What are you suggesting? Anthem will be cancelled and booked passengers will go to ovation? What about the singapore to Tokyo preceding this cruise. Can you please elaborate your thoughts because not everybody is looking this deeply at the itineraries. All I know is that the Anthem may not go via the Red Sea to Singapore. I am

booked B2B on Anthem from Singapore to Seattle.

thanks

Edited by tottenhamfc
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, springaussie said:

I think it looks like Spectrum’s china season has been reduced.I can only see it on sale till the 1st of February 2025 . I could be wrong but I thought it was longer.

2 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

I think it looks like Spectrum’s china season has been reduced.I can only see it on sale till the 1st of February 2025 . I could be wrong but I thought it was longer.

China always finished earlier than the rest of the Deployment. February or March. 

2 hours ago, tottenhamfc said:

What are you suggesting? Anthem will be cancelled and booked passengers will go to ovation? What about the singapore to Tokyo preceding this cruise. Can you please elaborate your thoughts because not everybody is looking this deeply at the itineraries. All I know is that the Anthem may not go via the Red Sea to Singapore. I am

thanks

Ovation has a port booking in Darwin 10 April 2025.

Ovation could easily be swapped onto Anthem TP if required In Singapore or Yokohama even if it was a few days later. 

1 minute ago, springaussie said:

Ovation has a port booking in Darwin 10 April 2025.

Ovation could easily be swapped onto Anthem TP if required In Singapore or Yokohama even if it was a few days later. 

Yes but I see it going from Honolulu to Vancouver but nothing to Honolulu. So are they keeping their options open then?

7 minutes ago, tottenhamfc said:

Yes but I see it going from Honolulu to Vancouver but nothing to Honolulu. So are they keeping their options open then?

Ovation now doesn’t have a cruise in April 2025.

The original Ovation Trans Pacific from Sydney is canceled and 2 replacement cruises are being worked by Quantum of the Seas to similar dates. 

3 minutes ago, springaussie said:

Ovation now doesn’t have a cruise in April 2025.

The original Ovation Trans Pacific from Sydney is canceled and 2 replacement cruises are being worked by Quantum of the Seas to similar dates. 

Yes I see that now. It came up on a search. Ok all makes sense to me now.

Thanks 

• Like 1

On 2/21/2024 at 6:37 AM, fac429 said:

Issue might be that there aren't a lot of ports on the Mexican Riviera that can handle a ship that large.  From what I've read in the past, I don't know for sure.  

I don’t think so.  MSC Bellissima will be doing 7 day turns.  That ship is even larger than Quantum.

- - -

I’m exciting to see all these new ships in LA, but it seems like market is overcrowded.  Even LA-based Princess is shifting capacity away, including moving the current flagship Discovery to Australia.  Disney (San Diego, but same catchment) and Norwegian have/ are cutting back on the number of calls here as well.

Maybe RCL had some type of incentive agreement with the port that required so many calls?  Looks like they’re pulling the Celebrity ship that’s here seasonally.

Quite a change from 20 years ago when the Port didn’t want cruise ships as they made far more money from cargo :).  Maybe we’ll one day get a proper cruise terminal instead of the homeless encampment RCL is currently using.

Edited by Itried4498

Do we have Jewel going to Fort Lauderdale from April 2025 through October 2025?

Potential signs of her joining the short Florida market with an occasional Key West visit vs. the standard 3/4 Monday-Friday-Monday Nassau-PDCC.

Edited by twangster
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, tottenhamfc said:

thanks

Right there with you! Hoping this gets clearer before it's time to book airfare.

1 minute ago, twangster said:

Signs of Ovation Sydney to Singapore April 3 - 16, 2025 but with so many changes to her I can't tell if this is a remnant of a former deployment or signs of a potential new one.

Definitely sounds like a new one. Currently there is no ship rumoured for SG home port during this time. Especially if it’s after Anthem’s season ends, Ovation would make sense to come to continue the year round deployment that we are used to seeing. 

1 hour ago, cruisin from florida said:

Right there with you! Hoping this gets clearer before it's time to book airfare.

Make sure to book Air2Sea and then you won’t need to worry about the cruise being cancelled.  I always do this when flying International, especially when there are questions on whether it will even happen.

1 minute ago, Tlbecker1 said:

Make sure to book Air2Sea and then you won’t need to worry about the cruise being cancelled.  I always do this when flying International, especially when there are questions on whether it will even happen.

The Anthem Singapore-Tokyo-Seattle is part of a longer trip that includes Australia and New Zealand, so we have a lot of balls in the air. Can't book airfare for another couple of months. Hopefully things will get clearer.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, cruisin from florida said:

The Anthem Singapore-Tokyo-Seattle is part of a longer trip that includes Australia and New Zealand, so we have a lot of balls in the air. Can't book airfare for another couple of months. Hopefully things will get clearer.

Hope it works out for you!

5 hours ago, twangster said:

Do we have Jewel going to Fort Lauderdale from April 2025 through October 2025?

Potential signs of her joining the short Florida market with an occasional Key West visit vs. the standard 3/4 Monday-Friday-Monday Nassau-PDCC.

That would be as expected and finally end all hopes of some here that she will come back to Europe (Amsterdam) in Summer 2025. What a waste to add her to this short trip market!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Itried4498 said:

I don’t think so.  MSC Bellissima will be doing 7 day turns.  That ship is even larger than Quantum.

- - -

I’m exciting to see all these new ships in LA, but it seems like market is overcrowded.  Even LA-based Princess is shifting capacity away, including moving the current flagship Discovery to Australia.  Disney (San Diego, but same catchment) and Norwegian have/ are cutting back on the number of calls here as well.

Maybe RCL had some type of incentive agreement with the port that required so many calls?  Looks like they’re pulling the Celebrity ship that’s here seasonally.

Quite a change from 20 years ago when the Port didn’t want cruise ships as they made far more money from cargo :).  Maybe we’ll one day get a proper cruise terminal instead of the homeless encampment RCL is currently using.

MSC Bellisima is bigger in tonnage but much shorter than Quantum which makes her suitable for many ports Quantum class can not go to.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 2/24/2024 at 4:46 PM, Saab4444 said:

That would be as expected and finally end all hopes of some here that she will come back to Europe (Amsterdam) in Summer 2025. What a waste to add her to this short trip market!

We are not dead (yet)! 😂

15 minutes ago, cruisin from florida said:

Now that Ovation is in limbo after March 2025, I'm kinda hoping they'll take her to Singapore so we can get from Australia to our Singapore -Tokyo-Seattle cruises on a ship.

What is the timing if this change do you think? 

26 minutes ago, cruisin from florida said:

Now that Ovation is in limbo after March 2025, I'm kinda hoping they'll take her to Singapore so we can get from Australia to our Singapore -Tokyo-Seattle cruises on a ship.

Keep an eye on April 3 - 16.  This isn’t official yet but a potential cruise that might be offered.

13 Night Sydney To Singapore, Ovation Of The Seas Apr 3 - Apr 16

3 minutes ago, twangster said:

Keep an eye on April 3 - 16.  This isn’t official yet but a potential cruise that might be offered.

13 Night Sydney To Singapore, Ovation Of The Seas Apr 3 - Apr 16

Unfortunately, that wouldn’t work for those of us on the Anthem that leave Singapore on Apr 13 to Yokohama. 🤷🏼‍♀️

3 minutes ago, crzndeb said:

Unfortunately, that wouldn’t work for those of us on the Anthem that leave Singapore on Apr 13 to Yokohama. 🤷🏼‍♀️

They could shorten that leg and omit port stops. It has happened before as you probably know. Or being a new ship they could change the arrival in Seattle unless it is a straight swap for itinerary. I havent looked at Anthem when it hits Seattle.

• Like 1