Journey Cruises

glrounds

Length of cruise is no longer a factor for me, so I would like to get a couple of Journey cruises to complete my journey to Diamond. Where can I find a list of all of Carnival's Journey cruises? Still recovering from a death-defying bout with Covid and am now after two years ready to test the waters (pun intended). 

5 hours ago, glrounds said:

Length of cruise is no longer a factor for me, so I would like to get a couple of Journey cruises to complete my journey to Diamond. Where can I find a list of all of Carnival's Journey cruises? Still recovering from a death-defying bout with Covid and am now after two years ready to test the waters (pun intended). 

The link provided by @BlerkOne is the correct answer, but please allow me to state that all Carnival cruises of 10 days or longer are considered Journeys cruises.  It used to be 9 days, but that went away for some reason.

Also, please accept my sympathy on your fight with COVID-19.  It seems you're doing better, so get well soon and I hope your future cruises go well. 🙏

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Honolulu Blue said:

The link provided by @BlerkOne is the correct answer, but please allow me to state that all Carnival cruises of 10 days or longer are considered Journeys cruises.  It used to be 9 days, but that went away for some reason.

it is not all 10 day cruises . For example: Venezia is doing a lot of 10 day or longer cruises out of NY and they are all not Journey cruises. From the link Blerkone provided, only 8 Venezia cruises is Journey cruises and it is ones that is 12 day or longer

• Like 1

Thank you so much for the comments. I was laboring under the illusion that they were some kind of special cruises for us old-timers (83) a few cruises away from Diamond. It seems like quite a few Blerk.

2 hours ago, gkbiiii said:

The 15 night Venezia looked amazing: what are Journey's Like?  Are there special benefits, etc.?

Actually less imo. No priority boarding and debarking. .. color me not happy. Too many high loyalty level book these cruises so carnival is too lazy to handle bigger groups. My jan 13 2024 cruise on the dream is a journey cruise. Been sold out since april. So some cruises may already be closed to booking that are upcoming journey cruises. We been sold out for months. Not listed on carnival site.

Edited by firefly333

3 hours ago, shof515 said:

it is not all 10 day cruises . For example: Venezia is doing a lot of 10 day or longer cruises out of NY and they are all not Journey cruises. From the link Blerkone provided, only 8 Venezia cruises is Journey cruises and it is ones that is 12 day or longer

You're right and I apologize.

3 hours ago, gkbiiii said:

The 15 night Venezia looked amazing: what are Journey's Like?  Are there special benefits, etc.?

There are quite a few special qualities to Journeys cruises. A link that summarizes them is at https://www.carnival.com/journeys . Be sure to click on the text boxes. Secondary source: some who has done six of them and has another scheduled - the same one as @firefly333.

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Actually less imo. No priority boarding and debarking. .. color me not happy. Too many high loyalty level book these cruises so carnival is too lazy to handle bigger groups. My jan 13 2024 cruise on the dream is a journey cruise. Been sold out since april. So some cruises may already be closed to booking that are upcoming journey cruises. We been sold out for months. Not listed on carnival site.

There has been priority debarkation on every Journeys cruise we have been on. If you want to get on the ship as soon as possible, log in to your check in as soon as possible when it opens 16 days out to get an earlier boarding zone. :classic_cool:

IMG_9514.3-X2.jpg

Edited by Jamman54
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Jamman54 said:

There has been priority debarkation on every Journeys cruise we have been on. If you want to get on the ship as soon as possible, log in to your check in as soon as possible when it opens 16 days out to get an earlier boarding zone. :classic_cool:

IMG_9514.3-X2.jpg

Ok thanks. I've read it's not available on journeys cruises. I did a journey cruise to Alaska 7 days a long time ago and we had a naturalist onboard, very nice cruise. Alaska 7 days no longer listed as journey cruise. It's the only perk I really care about. Maybe because I'm solo, I dont see the big deal about free laundry. 

On 7/15/2023 at 10:31 AM, Jamman54 said:

IMG_9514.3-X2.jpg

I can confirm this was my experience on a Journey's cruise. I had A01 boarding group and I am Platinum. All Platinum and Diamonds were offered priority debarkation.