Elite breakfast

igmurray

We did the Elite breakfast on Reflection last February.  We both did the Ultimate platter, which was still a very light breakfast.   I grabbed a snack in Cafe Al Bacio a few hours later.   We did enjoy the quiet ambiance with great ocean view.  My DH discovered Lattes on this cruise, so he was quite happy with the lox and bagels to accompany his latte.  

On the Millennium in April, the Elite breakfast was held in the MDR, in a section away from the regular guests.  It was nice, but not as nice as the S Class breakfast in Tuscan.  It was a buffet, so not sure if that Ultimate Platter was even an option.

2 minutes ago, capsplace said:

On the Millennium in April, the Elite breakfast was held in the MDR, in a section away from the regular guests.  It was nice, but not as nice as the S Class breakfast in Tuscan.  It was a buffet, so not sure if that Ultimate Platter was even an option.

Yes, you had to order it from the waitstaff. 

• Like 1

On millennium Panama Canal westbound in April 2024 they used the dining room for a buffet style breakfast because there were so many elites that Tuscan would not handle the potential crowd. On the following cruise they were not so many Elites and the breakfast was moved back to Tuscan and menus were used.

always consult the instruction sheet you will find in your stateroom to see which venue they are using.

On 7/19/2023 at 4:27 AM, kabmab said:

On Apex it's at Le Petit Bistro.  No small bagels though, just regular size even though menu lists small.  Wish there was one egg dish, maybe quiche?  Lack of protein other than smoked salmon or European style cold cuts sent us back to Oceanview.

The espresso they made in the Bistro for the Elite breakfast was way better IMHO than Al Bacio...FWIW!

2 hours ago, MISTER 67 said:

The Elite breakfast doesn't work for us as we are early risers and are usually among the first in the OVC for a full breakfast.

But you can always  pop in for another cup of coffee/ tea and a danish!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hcat said:

But you can always  pop in for another cup of coffee/ tea and a danish!

Many is the time we had a regular breakfast in the MDR or Luminae and then later found ourselves relaxing at the aft view window seat having a smoothie, coffee, or other beverage on the S-Class ships.  

My wife sometimes thinks I have Hobbit blood in me because I see nothing wrong with 'second breakfast.'

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

Many is the time we had a regular breakfast in the MDR or Luminae and then later found ourselves relaxing at the aft view window seat having a smoothie, coffee, or other beverage on the S-Class ships.  

My wife sometimes thinks I have Hobbit blood in me because I see nothing wrong with 'second breakfast.'

Ahhh, the good life.

one of the best Elite Perks

• Like 2