Is UDP or multi night dining packages going away? No offers on 2024 cruise.

I have 3 sailings on the Voyager for 2024, and in the past by this time, I would have offers to buy either the Ultimate Dining Package, or 3 or 5 night packages.  There is nothing indicating these things in the cruise planner.  

Curious as to what others are seeing?

thanks

jc

38 minutes ago, xpcdoojk said:

I have 3 sailings on the Voyager for 2024, and in the past by this time, I would have offers to buy either the Ultimate Dining Package, or 3 or 5 night packages.  There is nothing indicating these things in the cruise planner.  

thanks

jc

I see it on my Feb Mariner sailing.

37 minutes ago, xpcdoojk said:

thanks

jc

I had a similar experience with my Adventure booking Feb 2024.  Eventually they showed up in the cruise planner about a month ago.  When I enquired earlier in the year I was told by whoever monitors there Facebook that I could expect to see them in the cruise planner 8 - 12 months in advance.  When I responded back that I had other cruises booked that showed availability for packages and specialty dining 16 to 18 months out there was no response.  They showed up nearly perfectly at the 8 month mark.  Are you inside that eight month window yet?

5 hours ago, sgmn said:

Anyone seen any dinning packages on the various mini segments of the world cruise on Serenade?

Our segment next summer isn't showing any dinning packages at moment.

I am guessing that dining packages are not going to exist on that sailing.  too many Pins and people with small boat loads of money.  

Appreciate all of the comments.  Just seems weird on my sailing.  Of course, cruise 2 and 3 of my B2B2B don’t show any dining options at all.  Wonder if they are making changes to the Voyager?

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, RFerrington said:

The only 2024 sailings for which I do not see dining packages are our holiday cruises on AD.  All of the other ones we have booked offer some sort of dining pkg.

There's not even any for 2023 Christmas on the AD  no restaurants of any kind yet.   There are restaurants available for the Allure 2023 Christmas sailing but no packages of any kind.  It's a 4 day cruise

Edited by molly361
  • Like 1

We sail on Symphony at the end of August and no UDP, 3, or 5 nights are on the planner at all. Each specialty restaurant is on there but that's it and we are 6 weeks away! very strange. It is a 7 night cruise. 

Edited by Roybthered

So, at 30pp for a bit better food, I think about it and think yeah might be worth it.  At regular price, I am like, yeah, I like the food but… no it is not worth 55pp.  I did the UDP exclusively when they went to the new menus.  I am thinking I need to rethink this.😆

• Like 3

3 hours ago, xpcdoojk said:

So, at 30pp for a bit better food, I think about it and think yeah might be worth it.  At regular price, I am like, yeah, I like the food but… no it is not worth 55pp.  I did the UDP exclusively when they went to the new menus.  I am thinking I need to rethink this.😆

On Symphony two months ago Chops was £60pp.  I booked it, but only because it was for a birthday meal.  On Serenade in September Chops is £46. Same menu, same food .

Speciality meals have really gone up in price these last few years 

• Like 1

I am booked on a February 2024 cruise. The dining options kind of trickled in. First were special lunch offers, then more than a month later, UDP & 3 night dining, then another month or so and finally, all the options you normally see along with MTD reservations, about two weeks ago. 

12 hours ago, PugM0m said:

I am booked on a February 2024 cruise. The dining options kind of trickled in. First were special lunch offers, then more than a month later, UDP & 3 night dining, then another month or so and finally, all the options you normally see along with MTD reservations, about two weeks ago. 

I hope your experience transfers to some of my Voyager sailings.  So, far 9 months out diddly squat.