What time of the day does check in online open?

1 hour ago, mets123 said:

12:01 am

I knew midnight and missed a check in on oasis out of miami so long I missed the earliest time.

As my TA told me its midnight in the time zone the ship leaves from. I'm in texas, the oasis went out of miami, so I should have looked 11 pm my time. Now I know lol.

• Like 1

My check in was yesterday for my Sept 14 cruise , and not able to choose arrival time. App excepted all info till arrival.   The appt says try closer to sail date.  The RCL site won't  even let me on to edit or add anything.  

45 minutes ago, Bleueyes44 said:

My check in was yesterday for my Sept 14 cruise , and not able to choose arrival time. App excepted all info till arrival.   The appt says try closer to sail date.  The RCL site won't  even let me on to edit or add anything.  

Did you try from the website?   I know that the app has some functionality issues and I was able to get an arrival time for my August cruise when check in opened at midnight. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Bleueyes44 said:

My Sept 14 arrival times just opened up on app.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Bleueyes44 said:

True, couple my Cruises could fill all info but can't pick time until 30 days out. Then other Cruises it's just few hrs late or 1-2 days after 45 days. This all happened to me just in last 9 months. And yes we(Roll Calls) at time all tried App and on Website

Edited by ONECRUISER

Yes... at 12:01 ET (is this based on port of departure?)

Last week I missed it for the first time since it started after pandemic... lost 30 minutes of boarding time. 🙂