Beverage and Coffee questions

Yes, definitely have many different frozen drinks available

Speciality coffee is available several places, Parks Cafe, MDR, Starbucks, various lounges if Diamond or higher, might be in Windjammer cannot remember.

Hopefully others will respond as it's been awhile since I was on allure

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Yes, definitely have many different frozen drinks available

Speciality coffee is available several places, Parks Cafe, MDR, Starbucks, various lounges if Diamond or higher, might be in Windjammer cannot remember.

Hopefully others will respond as it's been awhile since I was on allure

Haven't been on Allure for almost a decade but I think you summed it up.

As for the drink menu, those are just Royal's signature drinks. You can order frozen drinks at any bar that has a blender (most of them). If they have the ingredients, they can make anything you want.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Scubadoc said:

On Allure, where can you get the premium coffees?

And on the Beverage menus on the app there are no frozen drinks that I can find. Surely you can get Pina Coladas, etc?

Premium coffee will be in Windjammer, Cafe Promenade and Park Cafe and probably the MDR (we never go there for breakfast so not positive).  There is also a Starbucks Kiosk but your beverage package won't work there.  Frozen drinks you can pretty much get at any bar.

Edited by karena1

16 hours ago, Scubadoc said:

On Allure, where can you get the premium coffees?

And on the Beverage menus on the app there are no frozen drinks that I can find. Surely you can get Pina Coladas, etc?

You can get frozen drinks especially from the outside bars.  Just be aware that during busy times they might make large batches without the alcohol and then add the rum afterwards.  If you see them doing that, ask for an upgraded rum because the one they normally use makes the drink undrinkable when they do it that way.  

Edited by Liljo22

Just a quick coffee question:  if there is a Starbucks ‘kiosk’ on board a ship (like Adventure). It would say it on the deck plans right?  Getting the drink package and I so enjoy getting coffee in the morning at cafe promenade, then sitting outside watching the sea go by…. Not a fan of Starbucks…. But NOT A FAN of the free coffee up in the Windjammer. 😉

1 hour ago, Gabrielle R. said:

Just a quick coffee question:  if there is a Starbucks ‘kiosk’ on board a ship (like Adventure). It would say it on the deck plans right?  Getting the drink package and I so enjoy getting coffee in the morning at cafe promenade, then sitting outside watching the sea go by…. Not a fan of Starbucks…. But NOT A FAN of the free coffee up in the Windjammer. 😉

Oasis ships have the branded Starbucks locations but all ships including them also have one or more included coffee shops (Cafe Promenade or some equivalent) that are included in your beverage package. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, zrealm said:

Oasis ships have the branded Starbucks locations but all ships including them also have one or more included coffee shops (Cafe Promenade or some equivalent) that are included in your beverage package. 

Thank you!!! That is what I thought, but THANK YOU for confirming it for me!

I don't care for Starbucks, but that's the specialty coffee they now serve.

As of July 2022:

"Royal Caribbean has confirmed to TheStreet that the cruise line has brought Starbucks to Cafe Promenade and other premium coffee locations on all of its ships."