Live!! Birthday Bermuda Cruise! 70 and 40! 9/4 MSC Meraviglia YC

Mycykfamilytime

2 minutes ago, Mycykfamilytime said:

Ceremonial double check of the passport.  It’s a requirement in our house even if you’re 100 percent sure it’s in there! C6B47A81-50C6-4969-B043-7EDD209206E0.thumb.jpeg.c8b6d044068674ccee9fc5ab428b62ed.jpeg

Also do the double and triple check when you disembark! I once left my passport, cash, and all my jewelry in the safe on a Celebrity cruise. What a nightmare that was! I missed my flight home.

Unfortunately you can only edit for about 20 min after posting.  
I once boarded Celebrity Summit in Bayonne for a repo cruise to San Juan.  I couldn’t get into the safe.  Neither could the people across the hall.  Attendant came and opened them.  He opened mine and started down the hall.  I opened it an there was a big fat Wallet inside.  I yelled down the hall for him to come back…he took out the wallet, did not want to paw through it, said he would come back with security.  It was time for muster drill, so I had to leave.  When I got back to the cabin it was gone.  It needed to get ashore before the ship left because the ship wasn’t coming back there.  Hope there was a phone number in it to call.  This was in 2010, no smart phone for me back then.  EM

• Like 1

A little administrative detail, I’m not as much of an expert as a lot of you so please feel free to chime in to the review as much as you want!  I would love correction if I’ve said the wrong thing, or spelled something wrong. 😉 As long as they aren’t divisive or cause drama I’m here for the tangents as well! 

• Haha 1

Hello! We are also on this 9/4 cruise to Bermuda and are thrilled that the hurricane/ tropical storm will be out of the way when we get to Bermuda. It's  Harry, Carol and our son Steven going on the cruise, our first on MSC. 

Hope we meet up with you on the sailing to say hello!

4 hours ago, iceburg1 said:

Hello! We are also on this 9/4 cruise to Bermuda and are thrilled that the hurricane/ tropical storm will be out of the way when we get to Bermuda. It's  Harry, Carol and our son Steven going on the cruise, our first on MSC. 

Hope we meet up with you on the sailing to say hello!

Oh wonderful!  Good luck traveling today! 

50 minutes ago, Mycykfamilytime said:

Oh wonderful!  Good luck traveling today! 

We actually live in northern NJ so we leave for the ship tomorrow morning. Looking forward to visiting Bermuda again. We've sailed there several times on NCL and Celebrity and love the beaches and snorkeling,  especially Jobsons cove.

• Like 1

Aloha. Have been blessed to sail and jet to Bermuda for decades. Dozens of time. Great people, pink sand, shopping, great fish chowder with a malt vinegar that is mouth watering! Enjoy and take food pictures please lol

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Homosassa said:

Nobody has answered your bagel question.

You will be in NYC, so any local bagel place will have good bagels.

Sign of an authentic  shop - no bacon bagels on the menu.

Ooh I never would have thought about that but it actually makes perfect sense.  Thank you!  Arrive in a little over an hour so that will be our first stop!!!