Pirate's LIVE and Back On The Mardi Gras Sept 16-23, 2023...Laissez Le Bon Temps Rouler!

pirate4me2

2 minutes ago, pirate4me2 said:

Big Chicken for our first meal, of course! Paired it with a Tequila Punch. 
Our room wasn’t ready, so we dropped our stuff off and went to Muster, then lunch. 
Now I dunno…we shall see what the day brings! 

IMG_0798.jpeg

YUM!!! Now I need to get a paper towel to wipe the drool off my laptop😉

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, ninjacat123 said:

YUM!!! Now I need to get a paper towel to wipe the drool off my laptop😉

Lol!!! Hope no technology was ruined in the reading of this post! 

3 hours ago, LUVMYGSDOG said:

Following!  We sail Mardi Gras January 6 for the first time!  Can’t wait but have Sunshine as an “appetizer” in November.😀

Kim

Oh I hope you have a wonderful time and love the ship as much as we do! 

2 hours ago, Crusin Karen said:

Sounds like a great start. I only cruise from Manhattan (or Red Hook or Bayonne) now. Please ask captain if he’d bring ship up here so I can cruise on her. 🤗😉😎

Lol I’ll see what I can do, I can be very persuasive! 😉

2 hours ago, mamiamjo said:

Hope you guys have a wonderful cruise! Can't wait to read all about it 🙂

Thank you!!

• Like 1

Where did I leave off? Ummm…oh yeah, after lunch we just kinda meandered around. We went to the spa and I did end up getting a thermal suite pass for the week. I’ve had an injury to my right arm, and I’m hoping the Tpool in there may help. I remember back in 2017 (or was it 2018?) when I fell and really screwed up my shoulder the night before we embarked on Magic, the Tpool in the spa felt SO GOOD on it. Also, crazy fun fact: during the “massage demo” the therapist with the hot stone went to work on my right arm, and I never said anything but when she got to the spot the injury is, she goes (and there is no outward sign of injury, it’s all internal) “something happened here…you’ve had trauma.” Yes ma’am, if you only knew…

• Like 6

So, after the spa, we meandered to the Pig & Anchor and met Shervin. He’s my friend right now. He made me the blackberry bourbon fizz, but since I don’t like Benchmark bourbon (ugh it’s ICKY!!) he subbed Woodford. He told me to keep it a secret tho, so shhhhhhhh! It was delish, so I got a 2nd. 
We came back to the room at 1:46 and started unpacking. We are in 9374, an extended balcony. So far, it seems like a good cabin and location. I do miss my kick

butt bathroom and shower on my previous cruises this year tho! 

IMG_0803.jpeg

IMG_0804.jpeg

IMG_0805.jpeg

IMG_0806.jpeg

IMG_0807.jpeg

IMG_0808.jpeg

IMG_0809.jpeg

IMG_0810.jpeg

IMG_0811.jpeg

• Like 5

Just now, pirate4me2 said:

So, after the spa, we meandered to the Pig & Anchor and met Shervin. He’s my friend right now. He made me the blackberry bourbon fizz, but since I don’t like Benchmark bourbon (ugh it’s ICKY!!) he subbed Woodford. He told me to keep it a secret tho, so shhhhhhhh! It was delish, so I got a 2nd. 
We came back to the room at 1:46 and started unpacking. We are in 9374, an extended balcony. So far, it seems like a good cabin and location. I do miss my kick

butt bathroom and shower on my previous cruises this year tho! 

IMG_0803.jpeg

IMG_0804.jpeg

IMG_0805.jpeg

IMG_0806.jpeg

IMG_0807.jpeg

IMG_0808.jpeg

IMG_0809.jpeg

IMG_0810.jpeg

IMG_0811.jpeg

Love those hump balconies! 😀

• Thanks 1

Just now, pirate4me2 said:

This is our first one. I love that I have an overhang for shade and if the weather gets icky! And I love the extra room. Location seems handy too…2 decks down to Alchemy 😂

Perfect! They are the only balconies where you can look straight down to the water. 😎

• Like 3

Last post for today: there is a bottle of hot pepper infused vodka at Alchemy….Angel made me a cocktail with it earlier, and holy moly, I love hot stuff and that was HOT. Is he REALLY an angel? My tummy is now questioning it…time for some Tums!

• Like 5

On 9/11/2023 at 10:30 AM, pirate4me2 said:

Chris will do a dive excursion at Anthony Key.

We did that from Mardi Gras two years ago. It was a great. Wonderful dive sites were only a 5 minute boat ride away! We even headed back to the dive shop in between dives.

19 hours ago, pirate4me2 said:

Where did I leave off? Ummm…oh yeah, after lunch we just kinda meandered around. We went to the spa and I did end up getting a thermal suite pass for the week. I’ve had an injury to my right arm, and I’m hoping the Tpool in there may help. I remember back in 2017 (or was it 2018?) when I fell and really screwed up my shoulder the night before we embarked on Magic, the Tpool in the spa felt SO GOOD on it. Also, crazy fun fact: during the “massage demo” the therapist with the hot stone went to work on my right arm, and I never said anything but when she got to the spot the injury is, she goes (and there is no outward sign of injury, it’s all internal) “something happened here…you’ve had trauma.” Yes ma’am, if you only knew…

Can you share how much the spa pass was for the week? And do they sell them daily as well? Hubby and I will be on the ship in 4 weeks and he wants a pass for a few days. 

2 hours ago, HxFx said:

We did that from Mardi Gras two years ago. It was a great. Wonderful dive sites were only a 5 minute boat ride away! We even headed back to the dive shop in between dives.

Oh awesome!! Thanks for the info!! I think he’s going to love it. 

1 hour ago, gopackgo21 said:

Can you share how much the spa pass was for the week? And do they sell them daily as well? Hubby and I will be on the ship in 4 weeks and he wants a pass for a few days. 

Thermal suite pass for the week is $159. Not sure if they do daily passes or not. 

• Like 1