Pirate's LIVE and Back On The Mardi Gras Sept 16-23, 2023...Laissez Le Bon Temps Rouler!

pirate4me2

11 minutes ago, WhiteOptima said:

Thank you to your DH for being a first responder!  I am a mother of a firefighter and know that it can be a very stressful job and they tend to keep a lot inside.  I am also an Italian mother so I feed his shift once a month and provide the station with snacks and protein bars.  Those came in handy when the city had 84 calls the night we had recent tornadoes.

Loved reading your MSC experience.  Enjoy your cruise😎🥂

Thank you for supporting your son’s department!! I’m sure they appreciate that so much. 🙂 

Thank you for following along on my journeys. 

1 hour ago, Butterbean1000 said:

Love aussies!

They are an interesting breed for sure! Divya has the most personality of any dog I have ever had, and she sure keeps me on my toes!

1 hour ago, jbhcw said:

following...loved Maya Chan....many years ago...no seaweed but a water a little murky....but still a great day...service the very best!  thanks for doing a live review!

The service is impeccable! We loved our time there last November and hope it is just as awesome this time around.

43 minutes ago, hard_eight said:

Love Maya Chan, just off the MG last month. Appreciated your MSC review, will likely try them next year with the Platinum match. Following and reminiscing!

I hope you had a great cruise! Thanks for following along. :) 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, pirate4me2 said:

If you have any questions about the ship/itinerary/etc, just ask and I will do my best to find out answers for you! Hopefully this will help pass the time until your cruise quicker for you. 🙂

Hopefully you can cruise again soon!! Thanks for following along 🙂

I actually want some inside details on how to be selected for the Family Fued and/or Deal or No Deal games 🙂 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, rizkeeper said:

I actually want some inside details on how to be selected for the Family Fued and/or Deal or No Deal games 🙂 

From my last time onboard, I can tell you that they had Family Feud auditions in the FunTimes. So keep an eye out for that. If we don't have conflicting plans when they happen, I will try and go and post about it here. 

As for Deal or No Deal, I think that is luck of the draw on the playing card you purchase. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I just gotta get thru today and tomorrow at work, and then I am on vaca....whoo hoo! 

I have pretty much gotten things in order for while we are away. I am 99% packed, just gotta toss the last minute essentials in....hmmm, is deodorant really essential? Think I could go 7 days in the Caribbean without it? Just kidding, for the sake of my fellow passengers, and my marriage, I will remember it. 

I have the money-sucking furball (aka dog) and the furry vampire (aka cat)'s food made up (we feed a raw diet, so had to pre-make it for the sitter), and instructions typed out on their care. I have advised them that we will be gone, and to behave, but all the cat did was blink at me with a blank expression, then retreat to her cave (aka, my closet) to do vampire-y things, and the dog proceeded to counter-surf the homemade banana bread loaf that was cooling when I stepped away to take a call. Yeah....that's a great sign of how things will go for the sitter for the week. Good thing the sitter is really my mom, and she can't quit on me. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. 

Pictures of the offenders. It’s a good thing they’re cute. 

IMG_0098.jpeg

IMG_6561.jpeg

• Like 12
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, mamiamjo said:

Down to the home stretch. I hope the next two days at work go by quickly so you can slow down while on vacation! 

Me too!!!! My brain is already on vacation mode. 

3 minutes ago, edspec said:

@pirate4me2 Love the phrase money sucking furball.  Describes my Shih Tzu to a T.

Divya is very high maintenance, lol. She demands lots of things....toys to destroy, hooves to gnaw on, treats to bribe her into behaving....

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, pe4all said:

Love your color-coordinated furball and furry vampire!  They are both beautiful.  Hope you have a wonderful cruise - will be following your adventures.  Your review is off to a great start.

HAHA I actually never noticed that they ARE color coordinated! And they're both extra fuzzy! 

Thanks for following along. 🙂 

Edited by pirate4me2
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, pirate4me2 said:

I just gotta get thru today and tomorrow at work, and then I am on vaca....whoo hoo! 

I have pretty much gotten things in order for while we are away. I am 99% packed, just gotta toss the last minute essentials in....hmmm, is deodorant really essential? Think I could go 7 days in the Caribbean without it? Just kidding, for the sake of my fellow passengers, and my marriage, I will remember it. 

I have the money-sucking furball (aka dog) and the furry vampire (aka cat)'s food made up (we feed a raw diet, so had to pre-make it for the sitter), and instructions typed out on their care. I have advised them that we will be gone, and to behave, but all the cat did was blink at me with a blank expression, then retreat to her cave (aka, my closet) to do vampire-y things, and the dog proceeded to counter-surf the homemade banana bread loaf that was cooling when I stepped away to take a call. Yeah....that's a great sign of how things will go for the sitter for the week. Good thing the sitter is really my mom, and she can't quit on me. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. 

IMG_0098.jpeg

IMG_6561.jpeg

Love the "who me? I didn't do it" looks on their faces!  😅

• Like 1

On 9/12/2023 at 11:03 AM, pirate4me2 said:

They are an interesting breed for sure! Divya has the most personality of any dog I have ever had, and she sure keeps me on my toes!

The service is impeccable! We loved our time there last November and hope it is just as awesome this time around.

I hope you had a great cruise! Thanks for following along. 🙂

I have a half aussie and half boxer...coolest dog we've ever had. 

skye 3.jpg

skye2.jpg

skye 1.jpg

Edited by rizkeeper
  • Like 11

9 hours ago, pirate4me2 said:

IMG_0098.jpeg

IMG_6561.jpeg

Your cat looks a lot like mine!  

99683457-A7C2-4730-B543-FB843E64D87C.jpeg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hogladyrider said:

All signed up to follow along another great journey.......LOVE your fur kids.  My mom was our fur kid sitter as well, always the BEST!

Yes, I know they are cared for the best they can be while I’m away! Plus, I have to admit, I stole the furry vampire (aka cat) from mom anyway. When I moved out, I just shoved her in the carrier with my other cat (who has since passed away) when I left home 12 years ago…I told mom

”Gizzy needed a friend, so I took KatieKat.” She was less than pleased, but allowed the shoplifted kitty to stay at my place in exchange for free rein on my closet when she pet sits. Speaking of which, I need to ask her about a few of my dress shirts that are missing…

1 hour ago, Drew B 58 said:

Your cat looks a lot like mine!  

99683457-A7C2-4730-B543-FB843E64D87C.jpeg

Awwwww! I love it!!! 

• Like 4