How Late Can We Disembark Wonder of the Seas

audcc77

Not getting any response on the Florida board so here I am.  

We are on Wonder out of PC.  Our flight leaves at 410.  
I tried looking to see how late we can stay on board but wasn’t able to pinpoint the exact time.  

We cannot check our  luggage until 1210 at the airport.  I tried to see if we could pay $50 pp for the lounge at the airport but maximum is 3 hours.  

I have no idea what we’re doing when we exit the ship until checking our bags at 1210.   

Do we just have to sit in the food area at the airport until 1210 then check go through security and check the bags?

The only other direct flight is 1030.   That’s too close.  

About the latest you can get off the ship is 9:30. You have to be out of your cabin by 8 or 8:30. The way we have dealt with late flights is to take a Royal Caribbean excursion that carries your luggage, takes you somewhere and then takes you to the airport. Or we get a hotel day pass. We've also rented a car and go e exploring on our own. 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, MommaBear55 said:

About the latest you can get off the ship is 9:30. You have to be out of your cabin by 8 or 8:30.

Yes. That’s what I thought.  I think we’re better off just paying the $100 for the lounge beginning at 1:00-ish.   After a cruise, I’m in wind down mode and just ready to be home.  

Thanks.😊 

• Like 3

17 hours ago, audcc77 said:

We cannot check our  luggage until 1210 at the airport.  I tried to see if we could pay $50 pp for the lounge at the airport but maximum is 3 hours.  

Sounds like Delta who have been devaluing their product in recent months.

27 minutes ago, not-enough-cruising said:

Just playing devils advocate.  My last 2 PC cruises, we caught the 9:55 flight from MCO; with no sweat at all 

Do you have TSA PreCheck or Clear?  The general security lines at MCO can be brutal.

23 hours ago, MichiganMan4 said:

You can get a "Day Use Room" at the MCO Hyatt Regency.  It's a hotel room / pool access from 10:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.  The price is about $200 and allows for use by up to 4 people.

Our post-cruise flight out of MCO is always 4:something too. The Day Use Room was a great option for me - we were able to shower (in a regular size bathroom LOL), tidy up our packing, and take a short nap. It was worth it to me. DH, on the other hand, prefers to sit hours ahead of time, luggage in hand until we can check it, and then sit a few more hours until boarding. 🙃

• Like 1

On 9/17/2023 at 4:02 PM, audcc77 said:

Yes. That’s what I thought.  I think we’re better off just paying the $100 for the lounge beginning at 1:00-ish.   After a cruise, I’m in wind down mode and just ready to be home.  

Thanks.😊 

We have used the airport luggage several times in the past. Orlando is $8 per bag for up to 24 hours.  We even give them the caryon and just uber for the day.

• Like 1