Fly2Fun not working?

Cruising_Addict

I've been trying for months for my Panorama cruise in April.  At first I got nothing.  Then the last few times I got an error message.  I wrote to John Heald about it and he said to call Carnival.

If anyone gets more info please let us know.

Just now, EllieinNJ said:

I've been trying for months for my Panorama cruise in April.  At first I got nothing.  Then the last few times I got an error message.  I wrote to John Heald about it and he said to call Carnival.

If anyone gets more info please let us know.

If you have booked with a PVP or TA they have phone access for booking as well. 

1 hour ago, jimbo5544 said:

If you have booked with a PVP or TA they have phone access for booking as well. 

Funny that you mentioned this.  We always book through a TA or have one transferred to the TA.  When they had the 50% off for their anniversary last year we booked through the website.  When we spoke to our TA to have it transferred to them she said it wasn't worth doing because they couldn't offer me any OBC because the cruise was too inexpensive.  Same for the Radiance which we are taking right before the Panorama. 

21 minutes ago, hard_eight said:

Yeah the issue is you can't book it now through the site...Trying for Nov MIA trip and not having any luck.

Got it.  I booked it through my PVP about 10 months ago.  Didn't know you could do this on your own on the Carnival site.  Hope things clear up soon!

1 hour ago, EllieinNJ said:

Funny that you mentioned this.  We always book through a TA or have one transferred to the TA.  When they had the 50% off for their anniversary last year we booked through the website.  When we spoke to our TA to have it transferred to them she said it wasn't worth doing because they couldn't offer me any OBC because the cruise was too inexpensive.  Same for the Radiance which we are taking right before the Panorama. 

Find a new TA

Maintenance was done to the system last weekend. There have been some intermittent issues since that time with a few areas within the consumer site and agent site.  Fly2fun being one of the things having issues.

TAs and PVPs are getting the same error as those using the consumer site for now.  Hope that helps.

• Like 1