Room Service Coffee

grak

10 minutes ago, grak said:

In the morning with room service is the coffee the good coffee or the syrup coffee?

Royal Class and up supposedly don't serve the syrup coffee.  That said, the ships were supposed to convert to Lavazza.  If you are on Plus or Premier Fare, order separate coffee from IC to get the good stuff.

If you are on a Royal Class ship then you will receive decent coffee from room service, prepared from grounds. Pre Royal Class ships all had coffee prepared from liquid concentrate of poor quality. I have read that these ships are converting to the Lavazza coffee. Don't know which ones have and which ones have not converted. Best to look when you are on board. If you have the plus/premier fares just order brewed coffee or specialty coffee delivered to your cabin.

On 9/24/2023 at 7:52 PM, TxChick51 said:

Mine was never hot enough upon delivery and the paper cups tasted…. like cardboard. Recommend having your own cup to transfer to. Was happier with IC coffee and dining room.

Room service coffee came with a paper cup??? No glass mug or cup?

On 9/24/2023 at 7:00 AM, MissP22 said:

I think I read that all the ships now have converted to the Lavazza coffee. 

Unfortunately not the Royal, which we are currently on. We confirmed today with the food and beverage manager that they have not converted yet. 

On 9/24/2023 at 6:39 AM, ChristiCruising said:

Just off the Royal and we got the good stuff with room service in the morning. Not sure if it’s fleet wide though. 

We also just got off the Royal yesterday (just a 3 nt cruise) and the coffee was NOT good for room service breakfast in our cabin! Maybe they are still changing to better coffee for the carafe? We were in a mini suite. I drink coffee black. I also had coffee at Sabatinis that was not good.