Soda and coffee on classic drink package

cruiseforus

I just booked a cabin and it was worth it for me to book all in because I wanted the wifi and the price for the all in was good for us but we also get the classic drink package but my husband and I don’t drink. We do enjoy soda, water and coffee drinks like espressos and lattes. Are they included in the classic drink package? 

4 minutes ago, cruiseforus said:

I just booked a cabin and it was worth it for me to book all in because I wanted the wifi and the price for the all in was good for us but we also get the classic drink package but my husband and I don’t drink. We do enjoy soda, water and coffee drinks like espressos and lattes. Are they included in the classic drink package? 

Coffee, soda and water are included.  Note that it is premium coffee, not specialty coffee and regular water and not premium water. 

https://www.celebritycruises.com/things-to-do-onboard/onboard-packages/beverage-packages/compare-packages

5 minutes ago, cruiseforus said:

Thank you for getting back but I’m confused about the coffee. Are espresso’s and lattes included?

Yes, just not the coffee's that include alcohol, such as the Aspen.  Although some have reported getting some of the coffee's with alcohol on the Basic package, that has not been our experience.  

Edited by DaKahuna
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

Yes, just not the coffee's that include alcohol, such as the Aspen.  Although some have reported getting some of the coffee's with alcohol on the Basic package, that has not been our experience.  

You can get alcohol put into your coffee , depending on the alcohol in your drink package .

43 is available in the classic so can put that in your coffee , Baileys is in the premium package so that would be an up charge if have basicIMG_6323.thumb.jpeg.61fb7e7ea42c66f3807df4b6cc8f28d2.jpeg

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, cruisinlawn said:

Can anyone confirm the apprx a'la cart price for bottled water, soda and coffee?  I know the coffees will likely vary so I can work with average.  Just trying to determine if we should  get a drink package.  TIA

Generic bottled water and soda around $3.50- 4.00.  Lattes, cappuccino about $5-6 without alcohol.  Add 20% gratuity to those prices.  If you don’t drink alcohol or very little the zero proof package could be a good option as it includes juices, mocktails, premium waters and I think energy drinks.

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, jelayne said:

Generic bottled water and soda around $3.50- 4.00.  Lattes, cappuccino about $5-6 without alcohol.  Add 20% gratuity to those prices.  If you don’t drink alcohol or very little the zero proof package could be a good option as it includes juices, mocktails, premium waters and I think energy drinks.

Thank you. Enjoy 

4 hours ago, jelayne said:

Too bad Celebrity wouldn’t offer the noon alcoholic package at 35-45% off like they do for the alcohol packages 

it almost like Celebrity is promoting alcoholism 🤔

11 hours ago, cruisinlawn said:

Can anyone confirm the apprx a'la cart price for bottled water, soda and coffee?  I know the coffees will likely vary so I can work with average.  Just trying to determine if we should  get a drink package.  TIA

On he Beyond, generic water was $3 a bottle plus 20%. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Is the the gratuity noted here separate from the cost of drink? Meaning if I order a drink that is 7$ then the 1.40$ added as gratuity still leaves me under Classic drink package max. OR will the 7$ be covered by my package and the gratuity have to be paid either by credit card or OBC??

IMG_4807.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Mother14 said:

Is the the gratuity noted here separate from the cost of drink? Meaning if I order a drink that is 7$ then the 1.40$ added as gratuity still leaves me under Classic drink package max. OR will the 7$ be covered by my package and the gratuity have to be paid either by credit card or OBC??

IMG_4807.jpeg

20% is add when you buy the package 

If you order a drink that is within the package the tip is covered 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Mother14 said:

Neither, if you have a package, the gratuity is already taken care of when the package was purchased

• Like 1