Veuve Clicquot dinner?

goofysmom99

11 minutes ago, goofysmom99 said:

I haven't seen the dinner mentioned in quite awhile.  Here on Constellation, I'm told there is a supply issue so the dinner isn't being offered.  Same for the fleet, or maybe ship location?  

I don't recall seeing a Veuve Clicquot dinner most recently, post-COVID, on our X cruises but could be ship specific. Not sure.

15 minutes ago, goofysmom99 said:

They had one on last year's Connie TA but not this year.  Tonight  in Tuscan, they're doing Chef's Market Tour dinner for 25 people.  Tour was today in Palma de Mallorca.

We did not have one on Edge in April for Carribean/TA. We did the Chef's Market Tour/dinner in both with the one in Malaga being the one we definitely enjoyed the most and likely would not do again in the Caribbean. Not due to the chef as it was the same for both.  

7 minutes ago, bikerunner said:

Last one I saw was on my Connie cruise right after start up.  I prefer the Veuve Clicquot over the Chefs table dinner.  Hoping I see it on the Silhouette coming up and or in April.   

On Connie in Dec and will pipe in if it's on then. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, CHEZMARYLOU said:

There was a sold out VC dinner on Reflection in January. Equinox did not offer it in September. They definitely had VC on board because we got it in our suite instead of the alcohol.

They had it on Summit in February too.  But seems to be radio silence about VC dinners since spring.  And since all the VC varieties appear on the wine list, I doubt the cover story about supply shortage of it.  I'm guessing it has just quietly disappeared, along with so many other special things.  Oh well.

5 hours ago, CHEZMARYLOU said:

There was a sold out VC dinner on Reflection in January. Equinox did not offer it in September. They definitely had VC on board because we got it in our suite instead of the alcohol.

Ah, Mary Lou, I think VC *is* alcohol.  😁

• Haha 1