Live from the 12/9 Sky Princess.

Host CJSKIDS

26 minutes ago, LidoLiz said:

This was the Buddha Bowl on the Ruby last month…it was quite tasty, despite its appearance. Did yours look much different? 

B154AD89-4CB4-4376-88FB-02F73D2FD3D8.thumb.jpeg.2ef2c0243c85f83c4ca8c3be41433f0b.jpeg

Oh! That looks nice. It looked nothing like that and missing about 1/2 those ingredients 

• Like 1

Dinner tonight was in Sabatinis. Love that Made (asst manager) was constantly at the tables making sure everyone was happy and well taken care of. Our server Ruel was tremendous.  
Dinner was fantastic! I would highly recommend the pasta carbonara and the lobster pasta.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, DHP1 said:

It happens, but rarely.  All depends on what time you sat down.

Exactly. If you arrive for breakfast between 8 and 9 AM you have to expect some backup of tables being cleaned. Otherwise even the Head waiter is running around helping his staff to clean up. 

When we find a table that's vacated we flag one of the crew & they usually rush right over. 

34 minutes ago, nasa1974 said:

Just noticed something interesting. The very bottom in the right-hand corner is new. When did using your medallion to pay for something off ship start? This brings up a lot of questions.

They started that a little while ago.  I have never used it.  I'd be interested in this as well.  Maybe open that up as a new thread and see if people have used it.

38 minutes ago, nasa1974 said:

Just noticed something interesting. The very bottom in the right-hand corner is new. When did using your medallion to pay for something off ship start? This brings up a lot of questions.

3 minutes ago, Sox Fan Cruiser said:

They started that a little while ago.  I have never used it.  I'd be interested in this as well.  Maybe open that up as a new thread and see if people have used it.

It's not that new; it's been active since December 2021, when I used it to buy some souvenirs in a shop on Princess Cays.  I also saw at least one location advertise its availability while I was in Belize, not on a Princess cruise:

20231115_091119.thumb.jpg.f6753ab7b6ca00bc2aa489b5573bf8c1.jpg

31 minutes ago, Sox Fan Cruiser said:

23 minutes ago, Honolulu Blue said:

It's not that new; it's been active since December 2021, when I used it to buy some souvenirs in a shop on Princess Cays.  I also saw at least one location advertise its availability while I was in Belize, not on a Princess cruise:

20231115_091119.thumb.jpg.f6753ab7b6ca00bc2aa489b5573bf8c1.jpg

I was on the Crown in October on the west coast nothing about this. Must just be the Caribbean. I'll be on the Caribbean Princes in April and check it out.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, nasa1974 said:

I was on the Crown in October on the west coast nothing about this. Must just be the Caribbean. I'll be on the Caribbean Princes in April and check it out.

It’s been an option on the App for the last couple of years.  Under payment methods. It is of course, a big deal in the Caribbean, because of so many stores that participate.  I’m not sure of how many stores are part of it, but I did see them in the Caribbean in February of 2022.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nasa1974 said:

It's been discussed here on CC awhile back, mostly in a negative sense because the vendors that are participating must pay an exorbitant fee to participate. 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, nasa1974 said:

It was also available on the Sky last June for Norway and Iceland.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, minniegidget said:

Can you do me a a huge favor? Can you ask the CD what his favorite candy bar, sweet  or snack is also ask Victoriano his favorite?

I will try my best to get the information for you. I will say the CD is amazing. Makes me laugh! 

1 hour ago, minniegidget said:

@Host CJSKIDS Thank  you. I should have asked sooner but I just thought about it. I'm glad that the CD makes you laugh.

make sure you go to the game show "10 in sixty". That was so much fun and Aaron was so very funny   

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

@Sox Fan Cruiser I showed them your message tonight. They said hi!  I know one of you drink grey goose now.

They said last week was packed here. It's very quiet this sailing.  

We had an awesome band last week which was the reason but they got off. Who is playing in there now?

1 hour ago, Sox Fan Cruiser said:

Ugh.  Larry King Trio. I wouldn’t be there either!

after hearing how great the band was for you sailing, I was excited. This band is okay in my opinion, I just sit at the bar so it's background music. 

@Hlitner could tell you what they think since they saw the other band as well.