Internet

quintin

We are platinum and sailing a 32 day cruise WITHOUT the plus package.  Can anyone tell me approx how much a data plan for ONE will be?  We have to stay in touch with home, but we are not glued to our phones.  

As I understand it, we have to add the plan on board to get the discount.  Is that accurate?  

DAMN I MISS OUR FREE MINUTES.  As our Hawaii cruise was ending, I still had 70+/- minutes left.  

1 hour ago, quintin said:

Hello

The internet package on princess is either 1 or 4 connections. I’m wondering if I get 1 connection, can I use it on 2 different devices( phone and IPad) if I’m using only one at a time. 
Thank you. 

Welcome to Cruise Critic! With the single device package, when a second device tries to connect the system recognizes this and asks if you want to disconnect the first device.  Very easy!

1 hour ago, GottaLuvCruising said:

We are platinum and sailing a 32 day cruise WITHOUT the plus package.  Can anyone tell me approx how much a data plan for ONE will be?  We have to stay in touch with home, but we are not glued to our phones.  

As I understand it, we have to add the plan on board to get the discount.  Is that accurate?  

DAMN I MISS OUR FREE MINUTES.  As our Hawaii cruise was ending, I still had 70+/- minutes left.  

$7.50 a day with the discount.

You can order by the day (not the entire cruise) for $10 a day with the discount.

• Thanks 1

You can purchase an Internet plan before boarding and most of the time it will recognize your status and give you the discount when you book it.  Some people have problems getting the right rate and have to get help onboard to get the proper rate.

Edited by Honolulu Blue
  • Thanks 1

On 12/13/2023 at 9:34 AM, Seafan22 said:

I'm on a 31-day trip next year from San Francisco to Synday and bought the internet pacage for one device for $465.00

That is $15/day. If you are Elite that should be reduced by half.