Princess Shuttle within Port Everglades

kpauley

Next month, we will be leaving on Enchanted Princess, terminal 2, I'm assuming we will return there. Once we return, will board Sky Princess the same day at possibly terminal 21. Does Princess have a shuttle that will take you from one Princess ship to another? Or, should I plan on Uber/Lyft.  TIA.

15 minutes ago, EatonDoolittle said:

Or download the Port Everglades phone app, it goes out a month, rather than just a week. 

Actually the Port Everglades schedule you linked to does go far out into the future. It only defaults to the next week, but a quick search using its search engine will show the status months out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for all the helpful information. I used "assume" and "possibly" because I know everything is subject to change. 😀

I did look at the pevvesseltraffic website but only saw 7 days out. Now that I see the search option, I found out what I was looking for. Enchanted is leaving from terminal 2 and returning to 21. Sky is leaving from Terminal 2 and returning to 2.

I'll check with Guest Services once onboard and see if they have a disembarkation category for going to Sky.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, kpauley said:

I did look at the pevvesseltraffic website but only saw 7 days out. Now that I see the search option, I found out what I was looking for. Enchanted is leaving from terminal 2 and returning to 21. Sky is leaving from Terminal 2 and returning to 2.

I'll check with Guest Services once onboard and see if they have a disembarkation category for going to Sky.

In our experience Princess offers a shuttle when a ship departs from one terminal and returns to another so passengers who parked at the embarkation terminal's garage can get back to their vehicles. That should solve your transportation issue.  Just check with Guest Services mid-cruise. 

• Thanks 1