Bon Voyage & Happy New Year 2024

Bill Miller

Bon Voyage on your 2024 cruising.

Cruise ships are great fun, but it's your fellow travelers and ship crew that create lasting memories.

Where will you cruise this year? A special ship? A cabin mate who makes rough life journeys calm.

Are you sailing in 2024? Where?

Bon Voyage! 

• Like 8

Posted (edited)

Beyond to Panama Canal with friends end of January 

b2b2b Singapore to Vancouver with the DW, celebrating 48 wonderful years together hoping for 48 more.

life is great, really great, even better, with that one person who lights up your life!

Happy New Year to all

Edited by Joker54
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

B2B on Silhouette in April…first four night cruise with friends we made on our first cruise on the Cunard Countess.  Second ten night cruise with family and friends…just a girls trip.

Apex in December.

Happy New Year 🎉 

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, Joker54 said:

b2b2b Singapore to Vancouver with the DW, celebrating 48 wonderful years together hoping for 48 more.

Congratulations- we will be Celebrating our 48th Anniversary this year too (August)

Happy New Year to all

We have two cruises booked this year. 

On the Apex - Western Caribbean in February, and then on the Ascent for a French, and Italian Mediterranean cruise in September 

Happy sailing to all in 2014🥂

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

Will be sailing with my DH, my son and my mother on the Silhouette in April.  After years of asking my mom if she would like to try a cruise, she finally decided at the age of 83 that she wanted to give it a try lol.  She is very excited about it, is young at heart, loves to dance, and I am sure she will have a fantastic time!!!

Wishing all fellow CC members a very Happy New Year and a wonderful and healthy 2024!  😃🍾🎉

Edited by Reel Love
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, theopup said:

Congratulations- we will be Celebrating our 48th Anniversary this year too (August)

Happy New Year to all

We have two cruises booked this year. 

On the Apex - Western Caribbean in February, and then on the Ascent for a French, and Italian Mediterranean cruise in September 

Happy sailing to all in 2014🥂

Congratulations- we hope you have an awesome cruise!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Bill Miller said:

Bon Voyage on your 2024 cruising.

Cruise ships are great fun, but it's your fellow travelers and ship crew that create lasting memories.

Where will you cruise this year? A special ship? A cabin mate who makes rough life journeys calm.

Are you sailing in 2024? Where?

Bon Voyage! 

Great post Bill Miller.  Happy New Year to you too.  We are cruising from Honolulu to Vancouver on Edge, May, to celebrate DH's 80th.  Aug 26 we will be on the Constellation, Rome to Ravenna celebrating our 57th anniversary.  We love cruising.

• Like 2

We have two Royal caribbean cruises planned.  March 9, Icon of the Seas and August   think the 9th also, symphony of the seas.  Will try to book another celebrity cruise for next January- perhaps a b/2/b.  Will try another Edge class ship- have done the Edge and Apex.  Doing the Silhouette tomorrow.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Happy New Year Bill and all my fellow CC participants!

It's a year of new cruising experiences for us ! 

The Ascent b2b later this month....our first time in Aqua Class .

HAL Rotterdam for 9 days end of March....first time on HAL in 18 years.

The Eclipse b2b2b Iceland and Canada...first time for many things.

The Equinox in December. First time on Celebrity from Port Canaveral .

My resolution for 2024 is to remember every day how lucky I am to be able to do these things. 

Bon Voyage !

Edited by Smmessineo
  • Like 5

Happy and Healthy 2024 to All!

ASCENT (Caribbean):  Jan 28, 2024

maybe Bermuda?

SILHOUETTE (KW) Dec 2024

Hoping for Fair Skies & Smooth Seas!

Hcat

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Trying to plan a cruise with my cousin, brother, and friend for 2024! Looking at a Western cruise in May. 

2023 was a doozy of a year - my husband cheated on me and we're getting divorced.

I am looking forward to 2024 surrounded by family and friends who love me. Time to celebrate the end of a shitty thing and welcome in new, fun memories!

Edited by kittyraptors
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, kittyraptors said:

Trying to plan a cruise with my cousin, brother, and friend for 2024! Looking at a Western cruise in May. 

2023 was a doozy of a year - my husband cheated on me and we're getting divorced.

I am looking forward to 2024 surrounded by family and friends who love me. Time to celebrate the end of a shitty thing and welcome in new, fun memories!

Oof. That's a tough year. I hope you get that cruise planned! You're right, making new memories will help put a crappy 2023 behind you.  And I always find the planning and anticipation that leads up to a cruise is exciting and can push away  bad thoughts.

I hope you have a great 2024.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Reel Love said:

After years of asking my mom if she would like to try a cruise, she finally decided at the age of 83 that she wanted to give it a try lol.  She is very excited about it, is young at heart, loves to dance, and I am sure she will have a fantastic time!!!

That is wonderful, have fun!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Smmessineo said:

Oof. That's a tough year. I hope you get that cruise planned! You're right, making new memories will help put a crappy 2023 behind you.  And I always find the planning and anticipation that leads up to a cruise is exciting and can push away  bad thoughts.

I hope you have a great 2024.

Thank you so much, I hope you have a wonderful 2024 as well ❤️ 

• Like 1