LIVE MLK cruise on Freedom to Amber Cove & Grand Turk w/ ninjacat123 and family!!

Enjoy your time! My very first cruise was on the Freedom, actually this exact time last year. Back when she still didn't have her tale lol

We did the steakhouse as well, it was excellent I was sooo full!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bg2310 said:

Enjoy your time! My very first cruise was on the Freedom, actually this exact time last year. Back when she still didn't have her tale lol

We did the steakhouse as well, it was excellent I was sooo full!!

I was so full I brought my leftover lobster back to the room. Maybe with a little salad tomorrow?🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, KmomChicago said:

Did you take advantage of the free / discounted wine with your steakhouse dinner?

Yes! Our waiter said the best he could do was two bottles at 50% off which I appreciated and bought. We brought back some wine to the room. I’m going to get the wine package today🍷👍

• Like 6

Looks like fun, wish I was back on a ship! If you get a chance, would be super grateful if you could poke into the shops and grab a Freedom model to send this way when you return! ❤️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zaimor said:

Looks like fun, wish I was back on a ship! If you get a chance, would be super grateful if you could poke into the shops and grab a Freedom model to send this way when you return! ❤️

Oh, thank you for the reminder!! I will check it out👍😁

Yum! Skillet cake, flamin tomato soup (tasty but not spicy) eggs, sausage & cheese grits, eggs, croissant and salmon lox , corned beef hash w/ poached egg IMG_4769.thumb.jpeg.4c8e8956b479ceeefcb89dd9caba8cbe.jpegIMG_4767.thumb.jpeg.842755ee097beb10556b70a56ab4e51e.jpegIMG_4770.thumb.jpeg.1833f245e232e622018fabb73d5f205d.jpegIMG_4766.thumb.jpeg.d6a1cc554479b316e937998b2e114190.jpegIMG_4772.thumb.jpeg.b700d5462e82779516a71e19b2446186.jpegIMG_4771.thumb.jpeg.d3a647e22a146cd84982b893b35619da.jpegand a beet juice (fresh, still smelled like dirt to me🤣)

• Like 10

Hey, I’m catching up now.  Looks like you’re having a great cruise!  There are so many good “lives” going on right now my head is spinning! 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, mlshum said:

Hey, I’m catching up now.  Looks like you’re having a great cruise!  There are so many good “lives” going on right now my head is spinning! 

Yay!! Glad you are here mishum!! I agree, we have more LIVES than you can shake a stick at🤣