Carnival Pride - Best Embarkment Lunch Location

I know the Pride is quite small so I was wondering where it best place to grab lunch/food when getting onboard.   I know that buffet, Guys and Cantina will be packed so was trying to see what might be best option.   

24 minutes ago, helensobol said:

I know the Pride is quite small so I was wondering where it best place to grab lunch/food when getting onboard.   I know that buffet, Guys and Cantina will be packed so was trying to see what might be best option.   

I think the lines for food move fairly quick for the food venues you mentioned, what is sometimes an issue is finding a seat.   DH and I were on Pride this October and found space consistently just off of the doors to Serenity for breakfast.  We were usually off the ship for lunch and MDR for dinner.  Hope that might help.  Have a great cruise!!

Edited by ninjacat123

1 minute ago, 1025cruise said:

I don't believe Pride has a Cucina.

I wish it did.  Pride does have a Bonsai Sushi which we had dinner there twice, very good.  I don't think Bonsai Sushi is open till dinner.

Does Pride have the upper food area above the buffet? On Spirit, they serve BBQ. If it has something like that, that area is nearly deserted on embarkation day as people haven't found it yet.

2 hours ago, helensobol said:

Is there a separate buffet or salad station in the Serenity area? I have seen it on other ships but I didn't when I was trying to get a list of 'food' areas online. 

I was on the Legend ( same class ) in November, and there was no salad station in Serenity.

5 hours ago, Pyxie said:

Does Pride have the upper food area above the buffet? On Spirit, they serve BBQ. If it has something like that, that area is nearly deserted on embarkation day as people haven't found it yet.

Does Spirit still have the BBQ place?  It doesn't show on Carnival's website.

Just now, RoperDK said:

Does Spirit still have the BBQ place?  It doesn't show on Carnival's website.

It did when I sailed on it last year. I don't think it's been removed since then.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, helensobol said:

Is there a separate buffet or salad station in the Serenity area? I have seen it on other ships but I didn't when I was trying to get a list of 'food' areas online. 

No, but it's only steps away inside on the Port side.