Regal Princess - Champagne Tower location

beshears

We have booked the Symphony MDR for our dinners, when we are not going to one of the specialty restaurants. As far as I know, the Symphony MDR is close to the end of the ship on Deck 5. If you have seen/done the champagne tower recently, can you tell me the "Deck and Location" of the Champagne tower? I know it is also formal night, and I believe that is when the champagne tower is done. As you can probably guess, I want to do it ALL, but I want to make sure I DO the Champagne tower, as it has been 24 years since I did it before!

4 hours ago, beshears said:

We have booked the Symphony MDR for our dinners, when we are not going to one of the specialty restaurants. As far as I know, the Symphony MDR is close to the end of the ship on Deck 5. If you have seen/done the champagne tower recently, can you tell me the "Deck and Location" of the Champagne tower? I know it is also formal night, and I believe that is when the champagne tower is done. As you can probably guess, I want to do it ALL, but I want to make sure I DO the Champagne tower, as it has been 24 years since I did it before!

It’s usually the first formal night, but not always.  Up to the Captain’s schedule.

Always been Piazza, deck 5 for all the ships we’ve been on.

Just check your Patter or App once OB.

4 hours ago, PacnGoNow said:

It’s usually the first formal night, but not always.  Up to the Captain’s schedule.

Always been Piazza, deck 5 for all the ships we’ve been on.

Just check your Patter or App once OB.

We were on the Regal last week and I already responded to the OP in another thread with the schedule we had for the champagne tower.  It was on the first formal night which populated in the app a few weeks prior to sailing (not everything populated that quickly in the app however, as I also reported previously).  

The champagne tower is in the Piazza area as others have stated.  You can't miss it 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just curious - What is the attraction to the Champagne tower?  Years ago we got there early for a front row seat.  Then everybody stood in front of us and we could see nothing.  Now we skip it.  

18 minutes ago, HotRoot said:

Just curious - What is the attraction to the Champagne tower?  Years ago we got there early for a front row seat.  Then everybody stood in front of us and we could see nothing.  Now we skip it.  

It's basically a photo op.  We don't go either and have no interest, but the OP is going with a group of people so it sounds like they want to see and do everything, and take pictures.  

On 2/4/2024 at 4:57 AM, HotRoot said:

Once you've seen it in action, that's enough. I do enjoy watching the staff set it up, but skip the actual event.

I wonder if people ever look at those photos again?

3 hours ago, SargassoPirate said:

Once you've seen it in action, that's enough. I do enjoy watching the staff set it up, but skip the actual event.

I wonder if people ever look at those photos again?

Some do; we enjoy reliving fun memories

I actually don't make a point to go and look at photos.

But, when the opportunity comes up, I am surprised about how much it means to see those' times' and remember all of the good things!!!!

I used to put together photo-books, the whole time we went on trips with DS when he was growing up.... Have some beautiful and amazing phtobooks!!!   But, now, not so much...  Everything is archived on computer backup.

I will not spend my time at the Champagne event...  But I can see how the whole thing..  'champagne on a cruise'  can be one of those photo op memories!!!

HotRoot, the reason I am "interested" in it, is 24 years ago, I poured the champagne in the tower, and I WANT to do it again. 🙂 Yes, as Paula MacFAn said, it is a photo time, and when a person PAYS for something, they want to get it. 🙂 SargassoPirate, do we ever LOOK at the pictures again??? For me, YES. I am very old fashion in some ways, and I have MORE picture albums than anyone else, and that is MY way of looking at pictures, although I have some on my phone as well. Jwattle exactly. It is for ME, reliving MY special memories. Paula MacFan, yes I knew you responded to me WHEN the champagne tower was to be, but I never knew what deck/location it was until now.

Thank you for those that responded to the "location/deck of where the champagne tower is.