Full suite vs. Reserve collection junior suite

tampadee

1 hour ago, memoak said:

The MDR menus are in the app every morning. No problem ordering. Why would I order room service breakfast when I can go to a suite breakfast with incredible service. We also sail with the plus package which covers room service charge

Maybe you wouldn't order room service but many people might. I order room service coffee to be delivered every morning before going to breakfast at Sabitini's. I don't use an app so don't bother with looking at menu's since i won't pay that $5. I don't drink so would never buy the over priced alcohol package. 

2 minutes ago, cruzsnooze said:

Maybe you wouldn't order room service but many people might. I order room service coffee to be delivered every morning before going to breakfast at Sabitini's. I don't use an app so don't bother with looking at menu's since i won't pay that $5. I don't drink so would never buy the over priced alcohol package. 

You can get coffee through the door hanger no need to pay $5. I would advise using the app to make sure you aren’t being charged for someone else’s drinks or specialty dinners

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FLAlaska said:

Isnt the $5 charge when you order room service by phone but if you order on the app (after the one time $14.95) its included?

correct

• Like 3

It was difficult to decide but I booked a reserve mini suite cabana on the Sun Princess for this July.  Main reason I really just wanted to see if we like the cabana area.   There really wasn’t that much of a difference in price at 5he time I booked.  We also have the premier package mainly for the picture package and the champagne.   

1 hour ago, memoak said:

You can get coffee through the door hanger no need to pay $5. I would advise using the app to make sure you aren’t being charged for someone else’s drinks or specialty dinners

That's exactly what I stated, no charge for continental breakfast menu via the card you hang on the door

Guest Snaxmuppet
3 hours ago, cruzsnooze said:

It is not over-priced for many people... such as me. In fact, it is pretty good value IMO 🙂 

Edited by Snaxmuppet

1 hour ago, ChutChut said:

A junior suite is actually a mini-suite, right? It's a glorified balcony with a third (and possibly 4th) bed. It's a little bigger - that's all. I'd go for the actual suite. 

We find mini-suites to be much more than a glorified balcony cabin.  Much bigger bathroom, with a bathtub (new Sun class ship mini-suites will not have the bathtub).  Also, large couch, 2 TV's and much larger area space. And, a lot less expensive than a suite!

20231112_143405.thumb.jpg.4af4185ecbf2d3f9804a5b609ab71a26.jpg

• Like 8