2 cruises booked at once

I am so excited, this isn't something that happens to me.  We are maybe a once a year type family.  I feel so lucky!  I know for some of you it is not uncommon but this doesn't happen to me. We are going on Quantum in June and Wonder in Dec.  I guess I'd better enjoy it while I can.

• Like 8

Congrats!

Since the cheapest time to book a cruise (at least on RCI) is usually as soon as it's released, and on the rare occasion that it does go down, you can re-price (at least via US bookings), we try to plan and be ready as soon as they are released, so that ends up being a couple years out. We have had 4 vacations for 2024 & 2025 planned out since late 2023 (all though the Fall 2025 Allure TA didn't actually drop until February). One Spring & one Fall cruise. 3 are Royal Caribbean, and 1 is an AmaWaterways river cruise. The Ama one doesn't have the pricing fluctuation of a RC cruise, but it's still booked. Will probably be thinking about Spring 2026 after we get back from our Panama Canal cruise here next month, as some Jan-Apr cruises have already posted.

How exciting for you.  We also have 2 books. One shorter one on Indy at the end of May and one (our first time) on Celebrity Beyond mid September (our anniversary).  Enjoy. Double the fun for planning.

For the OP, having multiple cruises booked can become a severe addiction. I currently have 16 cruises booked on RCI and 3 more booked on Celebrity. I have friends who have significantly more cruises booked than I do. I think I have crossed the line from cruises being a vacation to cruises being a lifestyle. 

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

For the OP, having multiple cruises booked can become a severe addiction. I currently have 16 cruises booked on RCI and 3 more booked on Celebrity. I have friends who have significantly more cruises booked than I do. I think I have crossed the line from cruises being a vacation to cruises being a lifestyle. 

Awesome

That wont be me.  No time and not enough people to go with me. How aweso.e that you can. I would like to try celebrity sometime 

43 minutes ago, sprint180 said:

Awesome

That wont be me.  No time and not enough people to go with me. How aweso.e that you can. I would like to try celebrity sometime 

Never say never. We started out doing a 3 night cruise a long time ago, and quickly graduated to two 7 night cruises a year and eventually 4 a year. Now we only do B2B or B2B2B cruises - it is addictive😇

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Congrats!  Indeed exciting to start booking more than one cruise a year!  🥰

I have some cruises booked with Royal this year and next.  And add to that several booked with other lines.  

Though a few of them are 30-60 nights each.  😉 

Edited by island lady
  • Like 1

I have several cruises booked in the next two years.  I love being on a ship so for me the longer they are the better I like it.  The shortest sailing I have booked for this year is on QM2 and it is only 7 days.  You will become addicted and a 7 day cruise will not be long enough.  As my husband would say, "I will not unpack for less than 10 days".  He so enjoyed his time on the ships watching the ocean go by.  I will be on the Anthem for 14 days next month and then 11 days on the QM2.  These are all b2b.

Never had 2 booked at once but many years ago we did do 2 in one year. It is an amazing feeling. Now we do 1 every few years. We just made Diamond so our August cruise will be our first as Diamond. 

Congrats on your double cruise life 😆

• Like 1