"Live"  Majestic Princess, 33-Days, Apr 10th to May 12th, Sydney to Seattle (+6 Nights Sydney Pre-Cruise)

17 minutes ago, Astro Flyer said:

Is lunch the same $39?

On the ships where Princess has opened the Specialty Restaurant for lunch, the price has remained the same as dinner price and menu. 

Majestic holds Sushi/Ocean Terrace at The Catch because the Ocean Terrace location is a Bar only on Majestic.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

We were informed tonight that when we arrive in Vancouver we will be disembarking 1,000+/- passengers.  And will be embarking 1,000+/- new passengers for the 3-day voyage to Seattle.

The first few Alaska voyages starting on the 12th of May are going to have 3,800 to 4,000 passengers.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

Good morning Sea Day #4 and Cruise Day #22!  Still very windy and we had another bumpy night.  Map shows us just below the Hawaiian Islands.  

20240430_082826.thumb.jpg.c8c9ce659385effc1481f905af34f189.jpg

Screenshot_20240430_082702_Chrome.thumb.jpg.1bbb17956415e4fa81244162bb4bf48a.jpg

Edited by LACruiser88
  • Like 6

We just received our crossing the Date Line certificates.  I wish there was a way to opt out of these?  I hate to waste their time and paper on something we do not need.  We would have a stack of them if we kept them all!  I'm going to mention this to the HGM...

20240430_113923.thumb.jpg.ef6296060f8015524e24cc9d942f823a.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LACruiser88 said:

We just received our crossing the Date Line certificates.  I wish there was a way to opt out of these?  I hate to waste their time and paper on something we do not need.  We would have a stack of them if we kept them all!  I'm going to mention this to the HGM...

Just think, they could give you double Effy sales or Art auction flyers on regular paper for the cost of the fancy one😃

• Haha 4

I forgot about immigration in Honolulu and have a bunch of appointments in the morning at home. Went to GS this am and they were able to get me a slot in the first group off at 0715. They said letters would be coming tonight about times to clear. Now just hope I can take my Wife’s FULL bag of Grandkids “stuff” off to ship to them back in Long Beach”.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, LACruiser88 said:

Could have sweared the Wake Show states we all would get a certificate for cross the equator which was harder to do. The date line was over a week ago why appear now after crossing the equator. Ditto this will be tossed

• Like 1

@LACruiser88

trying to do an informal poll.Do you know if any of the bars onboard have diet Dr Pepper or regular Dr Pepper? Just curious -my opinion is that I have never seen it on a Princess ship ,but perhaps it’s a new offering. If you have time, ask around in a few of the bars for me.

Thanks.

• Like 1

Just now, Kari and David said:

Could have sweared the Wake Show states we all would get a certificate for cross the equator which was harder to do. The date line was over a week ago why appear now after crossing the equator. Ditto this will be tossed

Last night's certificate was for crossing the Equator.  We now have had both certificates delivered.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, LACruiser88 said:

We are having a grand ole time with our friends from the Gold Coast of Australia!

20240430_175017.thumb.jpg.e43a717b91623338841decca5874ed73.jpg

The Aussies are a joyful friendly lot, except when it comes down to cricket 🏏 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, arizonaperson said:

@LACruiser88

trying to do an informal poll.Do you know if any of the bars onboard have diet Dr Pepper or regular Dr Pepper? Just curious -my opinion is that I have never seen it on a Princess ship ,but perhaps it’s a new offering. If you have time, ask around in a few of the bars for me.

Thanks.

Sorry, no Dr Pepper onboard.

1 hour ago, LACruiser88 said:

Sorry, no Dr Pepper onboard.

Thanks for checking. I didn’t think they did,but another cc member said they did on one cruise out of Galveston this year. Appreciate the answer.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, arizonaperson said:

Thanks for checking. I didn’t think they did,but another cc member said they did on one cruise out of Galveston this year. Appreciate the answer.

there's a thread on here about princess soda packages and some people said there was Dr Pepper on their cruise - so maybe it depends what ship or where the ship is cruising from?

Dr Pepper is not that popular in Australia (or New Zealand) so maybe they couldn't get any or just decided not to put any on Majestic?

• Like 1