Another problem for HAL's IT Department

2 hours ago, woodinville cruisers said:

Edge In private works.  Thanks for the tip.

Glad to hear that, but you shouldn't have to do that!   I can't bring up the itinerary for one of my cruises.  For two weeks I've been getting a 404 error screen saying they would have it fixed as soon as possible.  I can't switch between cruises, must leave the site and come back.  HAL should be ashamed!

I tried contacting them using the form to contact them and when I submitted it I got, surprise!, an error message.  So, then I tried chat and asked for an email to report problems with the website and was told there was no email for that.  The person I was chatting with said they would report the problems, but it probably just goes to the circular file in the sky.  

• Like 4

7 hours ago, woodinville cruisers said:

I can't seem to view any of my booking through my Mariner account.  They show in the account but when I click on any of them I just get a white screen.  It sure would be nice to book a tour.  It's been this way for about a week.

Same😳

Posted (edited)

One of my workarounds to try is to access my cruise through the "Manage my cruise" button, choose "Itinerary" at the top of the page, and then choose the topic you wish. This has worked for me to book shore excursions and dining when the "Shore Excursion" and "Dining" buttons lead me to a blank page.

FWIW I use Firefox.

Edited by Crew News
  • Like 1

You could try clearing the cookies for the HAL websites.  If it works in one of the private modes, it us likely a cookie issue.  The cookies just get messed up sometimes.

• Haha 1

I can't get to the summary page.  Tried both safari and Firefox.  Anyone else? Any Suggestions?

I know the rooms are available as I checked on various agency websites.  

6 hours ago, Ileneilene123 said:

Didn’t work for me, unfortunately. White screen every time. So frustrating. 

It is frustrating. I will try tomorrow 

• Like 1

On 4/3/2024 at 11:38 AM, woodinville cruisers said:

I can't seem to view any of my booking through my Mariner account.  They show in the account but when I click on any of them I just get a white screen.  It sure would be nice to book a tour.  It's been this way for about a week.

Same for me

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ileneilene123 said:

Is it possible to switch the website to a desktop version site? Has anyone tried this? I’d like to give it a shot but can’t find this option on the website.

I don't think it will matter.  I have all the same problems on my desktop, laptop, and phone.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, dfish said:

I don't think it will matter.  I have all the same problems on my desktop, laptop, and phone.  

Ugh.
My husband is having the same white screen problem on his phone, but he is able to get past the white screen on his laptop. But, then he gets other error messages. I thought I’d give it a shot if I could switch to desktop on my phone or iPad and see what happens. But it  sounds like you have tried it all. 

• Like 1

On 4/4/2024 at 1:38 PM, Crew News said:

One of my workarounds to try is to access my cruise through the "Manage my cruise" button, choose "Itinerary" at the top of the page, and then choose the topic you wish. This has worked for me to book shore excursions and dining when the "Shore Excursion" and "Dining" buttons lead me to a blank page.

FWIW I use Firefox.

The above is what I did a couple of days ago when I could not see anything other than my reservation page.  I still use IE with Chrome Incognito. I had remembered Crew News posting this before.  Had no problem navigating my reservation.  Thank you!