Price drop?

10 minutes ago, HicksRA said:

They will unless they’ve added their sneaky little blurb “applies to new bookings only” to the sale price. 

I've never seen that enforced for North American bookings before final payment

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I've never seen that enforced for North American bookings before final payment

We have never seen this either. Also, we occasionally have seen a good price differential between what we had originally booked and a grand suite, and when we upgraded we also received an increase in the original OBC from $100 to $300.😇

Edited by orville99
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, tomahawk246 said:

Will they give me the new price. I gave them 500 deposit. The cruise is in mid October.

about a month ago I called and got a $560 price drop on my October 10th cruise!!!😎😎😎

Posted (edited)

I got posts on my October harmony they called and got price drops. October prices seem to have dropped. Maybe I should check mine but I doubt if I see a lower price. But doesnt hurt to check. 

Mine is a special 8 day to coco cay so I also got a email from  my TA about adding Bahamas taxes since I booked. 

Edited by firefly333

20 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

I also got a email from  my TA about adding Bahamas taxes since I booked. 

I just paid off a July cruise (CocoCay/Western) & my taxes went down by $7, lol. 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

I just paid off a July cruise (CocoCay/Western) & my taxes went down by $7, lol. 🤷‍♂️

I got a email from rcl saying up to $13 pp ... and one from TA for more. I dont remember maybe $18 but more than the top of the range rcl email said. Not until oct and xmas cruise affected. Oct was more than rcl range. I'll wait and just be surprised. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, firefly333 said:

I got a email from rcl saying up to $13 pp ... and one from TA for more. I dont remember maybe $18 but more than the top of the range rcl email said. Not until oct and xmas cruise affected. Oct was more than rcl range. I'll wait and just be surprised. 

Royals generic e mail stated an average of $13pp.  In actuality it ranged from lowered taxes to sometimes more than $30pp

• Like 1

No price drop match in Australia anymore,so my agent said. 
Since the cruise with confidence program ended there’s only 3 day cooling off period after booking that they will reprice it ,so I’m told.