Harmony to leave Galveston to Barcelona and Allure to replace it in 2026

Posted (edited)

This was out months ago, last November?  I forget when the allure became able to be booked april 2026. I reread your link and cant find a date. For sure it had to be written before royal dropped cruises end of last year.

I kept reading rumors before that too. Made no sense wonder would come here if harmony not selling better. 

Edited by firefly333

2 hours ago, firefly333 said:

This was out months ago, last November?  I forget when the allure became able to be booked april 2026. I reread your link and cant find a date. For sure it had to be written before royal dropped cruises end of last year.

I kept reading rumors before that too. Made no sense wonder would come here if harmony not selling better. 

First sailing March 17 2026. Available to book now....(through April 2026, anyway)

2 hours ago, firefly333 said:

The blog?

States 2024/01/25

10 hours ago, 3yorkies said:

Great news!   I really love Allure compared to Harmony.

Just curious what are the differences between the 2? I did the Allure going on 2 years ago and almost the Harmony a few weeks ago. (I went on the Vision of the Seas instead) 

10 hours ago, 3yorkies said:

Great news!   I really love Allure compared to Harmony.

If it's because it has not been Amplified yet, then you are going to be disappointed.

9 hours ago, txaggie12 said:

Wonder if Allure will be upgraded before the move? It doesn’t have slides right?

Yes. Allure is going to be amplified in March of 2025. While the actual details have yet to be released, there is little reason to believe that they have altered plans from the original 2020 Amplification plans, which includes the Ultimate Abyss big purple slide. Hopefully they will make some formal announcement before too long