Schedule of activities.

swabs

Anyone know when the activities schedule is likely to appear on the Medallion app?

Now only 22 days till we sail.

Im sure on my last years Princess cruise the events/activities appeared much sooner.

All info gratefully received 😎

4 minutes ago, swabs said:

Anyone know when the activities schedule is likely to appear on the Medallion app?

Im sure on my last years Princess cruise the events/activities appeared much sooner.

What activities are you looking for?  What night various game shows will take place?  Or what time the Mah Jong group will meet?

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, swabs said:

Sometime between now and when you board.

It seems to completely vary by ship.  Some ships have most everything posted weeks ahead and others only maybe a week ahead.  I would also look at my roll call.

Strangely things like trivia etc often do not appear for some ships any sooner than the nightly entertainment.

Edited by Arizona Wildcat
  • Like 1

This past March on the Ruby the journey view appeared in the app about 7 to 10 days out. I think it all depends on the Entertainment and Cruise Directors how soon the schedule appears.  

Thanks for the responses. 

I am 26 days away and nothing yet. 

If I remember correctly,  my last cruise started populating way before that.

But I will not worry about it. 

• Like 1

It seems to be ship and/or staff dependent. We sail in 22 days. I've seen people who've said they can already see their ship's schedule and they are sailing after us. The only thing I see so far is 4pm Let's Get Quizzical every day, lol.

But hey, it used to be part of the fun to not know the schedule until it was delivered to your stateroom the night before, so I'm not too worried about it!

• Like 1

If someone is doing a 'Live From' on the ship you will be going on and they post the Daily Events paper aka Patter, that would likely give you a good idea of the activities that might occur on your cruise. If it's the same itinerary, likely very similar. If it's a different itinerary, at least it will give you an idea as the ED and CD seem to do the scheduling.

• Like 2

It won’t be complete or even accurate prior to cruising. Thing can even change day to day depending on circumstances. I would trust the patter you get each night

On 4/30/2024 at 4:20 PM, swabs said:

Thanks everyone - I will be patient 😊

It's so hard to be patient.  And then you get on the ship and it's over before you know it.  

• Like 1

On 4/30/2024 at 7:57 PM, no1racefan1 said:

But hey, it used to be part of the fun to not know the schedule until it was delivered to your stateroom the night before, so I'm not too worried about it!

we are not worried about the schedule at all, but I do want to see MDR menus in advance so we could book specialty restaurants on nights when there is little we want. This will be our one and only cruise with specialty dining included (2 pp) so we want to try it.

• Like 2