Price Reduction On My Hal Cruise

doone

I checked the prices of my upcoming Zuiderdam cruise for March 12th, noticed that the suite prices had gone down by $400 per person. Called my TA and got the lower price.

Thought I would let people know of my good fortune so that you can check your cruises to see if your price has gone down.

I just checked mine and the price for a BC cabin is only 40.00 more but icruise wouldn't let me upgrade!!! unless I paid something like 300.00 dollars more. They said the prices are for new bookings only. I think I might use someone else next time.

We upgraded our Zuiderdam December cruise from BB to A and got a refund on the difference - and got a $100 ship board credit to pay in full by June 15. Don't give up on checking for price reductions!

Thanks everyone, keep checking your prices, it could definately go down and yes, this is early for the prices to go down.

Gizmo, this is the Zuiderdam cruise, the 7-day with the girls, I didn't have shipboard credit on that one. On my Volendam cruise (the day after I get off the Zuiderdam) I did get shipboard credit on it. The Volendam cruise went down by $80 and I did get that reduction, never was told I would loose my shipboard credit. Well, if the reduction is large enough, I'll forfeit the shipboard credit.

Quendryth, thanks so much, we're all very excited. We got an aft Suite for 3 of us and the mini suite next door for the other 2 girls on the Zuiderdam.

For anyone flying out of Boston into Ft. Lauderdale, I booked my flights yesterday with JetBlue, great prices compared to the other airlines. We got round trip, non-stop for $192.20, hope this information helps others.

Doone,

I'm so happy for you that your price went down. This is going to be a wonderful cruise for you and your friends. :D I know you are going to love the "suite" life. I have been checking my prices lately, and the only direction they are going is up. You should think about joining us on the Veendam next year. :D :D

Woo hoo!! Aren't reductions great?? That's terrific!!
Maureen,

They're great, but unfortunately it appears that ours (Maasdam - October 30)went up.:( Of course the nice part of that is you feel like you got a deal because it's more expensive now. So I guess price changes (up or down) are win-win situations.:)

doone, we are going the day after you on the Westerdam. Prices for the SS cabins dropped a couple of weeks ago from when I first booked but my VA aft cabin did not change at all. At that time I considered going to an SS but it was still close to $300 per person more and thought I could buy a lot more things with the extra money. Now if it gets to a $100 more per person to go to the SS then I will make the switch right now I am happy with my big "aft" verandah :D

Archived