Carnival Secrets they usually don't tell you about

Cinderellie

Are you sure? Every (have not been on Ecstasy) Carnival ship I have been on it has been the swipe, never seen one with the digits. It may be so on Ecstasy but I would double check.

We were on Fantasy in July, and they also had the 4 digit code safe. Soooo much easier than the magnetic strip one, as anyone in my family could get in at any time! Maybe the Fantasy class ships still have the "old" safes. All the other ships we have been on have had the slide safes.

We were on Fantasy in July, and they also had the 4 digit code safe. Soooo much easier than the magnetic strip one, as anyone in my family could get in at any time! Maybe the Fantasy class ships still have the "old" safes. All the other ships we have been on have had the slide safes.

Fascination in Jan and Triumph in May were both slides... hmmm

Just a bit of info, from what I have heard, you are charged for cappuccino now in the dinning room on alot of the ships. Maybe others will please let us know which ships are charging.

It figures! :( This is one of the things we were looking forward to. (We've always been charged on RC.)

You can request whole pizza at the 24 hour pizza station. We saw another woman do this while we were waiting for pizza slices at 11:30 one night. I asked the server. He said yes you can. We order whole pizzas several nights after the shows and carried them back to our cabin. They were great!

You can request whole pizza at the 24 hour pizza station. We saw another woman do this while we were waiting for pizza slices at 11:30 one night. I asked the server. He said yes you can. We order whole pizzas several nights after the shows and carried them back to our cabin. They were great!

I'd read before about getting a whole pizza and thought we might try this on our next cruise. I am curious though, what do you carry it on to take it back to your cabin?

I'd read before about getting a whole pizza and thought we might try this on our next cruise. I am curious though, what do you carry it on to take it back to your cabin?

If they cut it and put in on separate plates have them wrap it for you. I wonder if they have pizza circles, then they can wrap the whole thing.

Guess it's just me but last cruise, we scurried to the Lido deck early as always I had a hamburger and it was sooo dry and disapointing I ended up just grabbing something semi edible and chunking the dryburg and blah fries...prob was better off but def not the way to start my cruise food graze:(

However, I do love the bulabaise, and fish and chips and corned beef and salmon, cream cheese and bagels, tea time with cucumber sandies and ordering surf with my turf and, and....:p

We always take our own fancy dancy cups from previous cruises...why not, we bought them; we fill them with our own...whatever!;) I'm a straw fanatic so I bring enough to last...haven't always seen them in past cruises.

We also bring our own fav snacks, for us hot and spicy peanuts, chewing gum etc. Not a lot, just enough to feel at home...and sunblock, i'm tantalizing tan already:D

I use one of the over sized bags that has the name of one of my favorite ports...all of them are:) and I use it to carry my book, shades, towel, light sweater etc. This allows me to go hrs w/o returning to my cabin for...anything other than an xtra refil.

Make nice with your crew, yes they are there to pamper you and they do! But come on, they are people too.

Looking forward to 29 Aug, Liberty here I come...miss you!:D

A whole pizza that late at night :eek: ? Yikes, I'm going to stay away from this for the sake of trying to be nice.

A whole pizza that late at night :eek: ? Yikes, I'm going to stay away from this for the sake of trying to be nice.

i was hoping they meant for more than one or two people. I also think they said they will put it in the fridge even though that is plain dumb with all the food on board.:p

i was hoping they meant for more than one or two people. I also think they said they will put it in the fridge even though that is plain dumb with all the food on board.:p

Maybe not so hard to fathom if at least one of the intended pizza consumers is an older teen / early 20's male. My son could make short work of that pizza and not blink an eye. I would kill for his metabolism!

Guess it's just me but last cruise, we scurried to the Lido deck early as always I had a hamburger and it was sooo dry and disapointing I ended up just grabbing something semi edible and chunking the dryburg and blah fries...prob was better off but def not the way to start my cruise food graze:(

However, I do love the bulabaise, and fish and chips and corned beef and salmon, cream cheese and bagels, tea time with cucumber sandies and ordering surf with my turf and, and....:p

Where did you get "bulabaise"

Archived