Argggg,these Boards Again!!!!

Colo Cruiser

I just replied 3 times to another post, and none of them showed up because the posts timed out! I'm sure all 3 of them will show up eventually!!:mad: :mad:

I know just how you feel. Hope this one goes through.

marilyn

I just replied 3 times to another post, and none of them showed up because the posts timed out! I'm sure all 3 of them will show up eventually!!:mad: :mad:

Now if it appears not to be loading after replying I just minimize the window and open up a new one while the first loads.

That way I usually won't double post. They almost always appear not to post but they do go through anyway. :)

I keep a second window open for when the gremlins appear. Then I alternate. On browser Nr 2 I read the news, plan for the next cruise and/or future trips or just browse and shop.

Other times I'll alternate between playing Hearts or Spider Solitaire and Cruise Critic.

Multitasking is a good thing.:)

I keep a second window open for when the gremlins appear. Then I alternate. On browser Nr 2 I read the news, plan for the next cruise and/or future trips or just browse and shop.

Other times I'll alternate between playing Hearts or Spider Solitaire and Cruise Critic.

Multitasking is a good thing.:)

Steve, I realize that multitasking is a good thing and I do it all of the time but you should not have to keep a second window open on this site. I know what you are saying but sheesh just this a.m. lost two posts, I noticed that there are multiple posts on certain threads so obviously there is still problems with this site.

marilyn

I have IE and I am having horrible problems. Notice on page 1. One post on there printed 3 times. This thread one post doubles up. No it is CC servers and someone mentioned they think they need more bandwidth. The site is getting so big but the server cannot handle it.

marilyn

Everything is faster using IE or Firefox. Always has been.
I generally use I.E. or Firefox and am still having constant problems: posts timing out, threads not opening, pages not found, etc. It's been horrible. :( I've also noticed a big increase in the number of duplicate threads being posted by new people on the board.

It's time for an upgrade and more servers, CC. :(

Archived