Argggg,these Boards Again!!!!

Colo Cruiser

That's strange, no problems here????????? Is it constant or just hit and miss?
I'm having frequent problems: posts taking forever to post (5+ minutes); posts that never make it, i.e., freeze and don't post; threads that don't open; etc. It doesn't seem to matter what time of day it is.

I'm having frequent problems: posts taking forever to post (5+ minutes); posts that never make it, i.e., freeze and don't post; threads that don't open; etc. It doesn't seem to matter what time of day it is.

I thought everyone was experiencing this Pam.

Sooooooooooo slow. :)

I have to agree with Colo and Pam. I cannot begin to tell you how many posts that I have lost, and it does take more than 5 minutes to post or it freezes etc. It has particularly been bad the last week. It is not my server because I can get into other sites really fast. Also once a week I clean out the cookies so that is not that either.

Marilyn

It took me five attempts - through Favourites and then Google - to access CC this morning. We also have another problem here in the UK. There is now a site called cruisecritic.co.uk to which I am diverted if I try to access CC through my Favourites list which I've been doing for a year with few problems. I'm not sure why this site has been developed as apart from the Home Page it covers exactly the same boards as the original site. All I know is that it now takes me multiple attempts to access this site. We'll see how long this takes to post. Progress, grr......:eek: :eek:

Blinkin' nightmare these boards today, and quite often in the morning (UK time) I find. Today is especially bad though. :mad:

Yep you're right... UK morning time is the worst. The system can sit thinking for ages and then just drops out completely but no problem accessing any other sites.

If this carries on I'll be forced into doing some work..!!

Blinkin' nightmare these boards today, and quite often in the morning (UK time) I find. Today is especially bad though. :mad:

Yep you're right... UK morning time is the worst. The system can sit thinking for ages and then just drops out completely but no problem accessing any other sites.

If this carries on I'll be forced into doing some work..!!

At 5:30a.m. PST I tried to post on my roll call and twice was locked out, and both posts were lost in cyber space. I now noticed that the person just above me had their post posted twice. On the main Princess forum somoeone's thread is posted twice. it has really been bad this a.m. Hope this post goes through.:confused:

Marilyn

Archived