Your favorite food on NCL

josephml1

Oh my gosh, where do I start? ha ha ha

I especially loved the Teriyaki Steak in Ginza and all the meat and seafood in Teppanyaki. In the main dining room, the prime rib was fantastic, and I loved the escargot appetizer. I could actually go on and on, I really enjoyed all the food I had on my last cruise - as did my family. I've got pics of a lot of it here:

http://community.webshots.com/album/562285834btzutd

I especially loved the Teriyaki Steak in Ginza and all the meat and seafood in Teppanyaki. In the main dining room, the prime rib was fantastic, and I loved the escargot appetizer. I could actually go on and on, I really enjoyed all the food I had on my last cruise - as did my family. I've got pics of a lot of it here:

Those pictures were awesome!! I wish more of us would take pictures of what we ate and describe it.

Nice Pics!

I have a few that are a little different from what have been listed: number 1 has to be the eggs benedict. The sause is much better than almost any I have had in the past 10 years or so. Number 2 and don't laugh: I love the tapas on the Sun. I think it is the overall atmosphere etc, but what a fun experience.

Nita

as everyone already knows, from me saying it so much....the made-to-order dessert crepes in the buffet area. i wish i could get some around here. for entrees..last cruise, he got the best entrees...it would be between the duck and the coq au vin. for me it was the lobster, i got lucky with a good one.

What GREAT pics! I am so glad I am not the only one that takes pics of well plated food:) . My daughter is a pastry chef so I always do dessert.

Sounds like the food is decent (new to NCL), I just hope it is good on POAm as well.

One night in main dining room, nothing on the menu really caught my eye so I thought I'd try the Jerk Chicken (never had Jerk before even). IT WAS FANTASTIC!!

Just goes to show you should try something new now and then!

We've had many nice meals on NCL.

When we were on the Dawn, there was a terrific chicken noodle-type soup in La Trattoria...and the chicken parm and raspberry cheesecake were great as well. Unfortunately, when we sailed on the Spirit 1 1/2 years later, they changed the menu.

Always love the fish and chips at Blue Lagoon or the pub!

During my three years with NCL, I must have had practically everything on the menu. And from what I read on previous posts there are not much change, except from the theme restaurants, in five years.

From Le Bistro I will mention the chocolate fondue and the escargots.

From the main dining room the lobster.

But what first comes to my mind when thinking about the NCL food must be their exceptional choice of bread. And of cours the vanilla ice cream!!

Archived