Photos of view from "Obstructed View" stateroom.

polythenepam

Would you take the cabin again?

If you are asking about the view, yes, because you can see over the top of the front of the tender. Otherwise, no, because this cabin catagory is very small. I was traveling solo and it was tight for just me. I normally cruise with my partner and there is no way this cabin would work for the two of us. We usually book a balcony.

Rick

Hi Les - we will see you on the Star soon for SA...nice when you see Roll Call people on other boards. Then I know you are as obsessed with CC as me:o

We have an Obs View on the Star also - booked a guarantee and got the cabin assigned already for a Feb sailing. Would LOVE an upgrade cause our cabin really looks obstructed, but this blog gives me hope that I will have some day light.

Any pix of E 222 or similiar on the Star:confused:

G'day again Hillslife, I had a look at E222 on Star, bad news it looks pretty well obstructed. Hope the upgrade fair dances for you (and us) although we picked E210 as I have seen pics and it has a clear view, forward of your assigned cabin.

Hi Les - we will see you on the Star soon for SA...nice when you see Roll Call people on other boards. Then I know you are as obsessed with CC as me:o

We have an Obs View on the Star also - booked a guarantee and got the cabin assigned already for a Feb sailing. Would LOVE an upgrade cause our cabin really looks obstructed, but this blog gives me hope that I will have some day light.

Any pix of E 222 or similiar on the Star:confused:

G'day again Hillslife, I had a look at E222 on Star, bad news it looks pretty well obstructed. Hope the upgrade fair dances for you (and us) although we picked E210 as I have seen pics and it has a clear view, forward of your assigned cabin.
You will be fine in E222 you wont be able to look down but the front of the lifeboat is low and you will be able to look over it very similar to the photo on post #10 on page 1. Edited by FLACRUISER99

You will be fine in E222 you wont be able to look down but the front of the lifeboat is low and you will be able to look over it very similar to the photo on post #10 on page 1.

Thank you re E222, I will pass this on to hillslife on our roll call page, I am sure he will be happy.

Thanks so much for this thread. We are booked in an obstructed view guarantee on the Ruby this March. Would love an upgrade to an unobstructed outside, but will be more than happy with some of the ones pictured. Cheers!

Nobody likes this room. :(. When are you going and which ship? We are in this room on the ruby the day after Christmas. I will take a pic for you !

Thank you in advance for taking a pic for me- but why do you say that nobody likes it? i havent been able to find any info on this cabin.

thanks, Red

Thank you in advance for taking a pic for me- but why do you say that nobody likes it? i havent been able to find any info on this cabin.

thanks, Red

After I posted that I knew it didn't sound right! I just ment that boo hoo nobody likes us because they won't answer us. I saw something a while back that said it was between two lifeboats. So that's not too bad! I'll try to post something when we board. If you want to send me your email I'll try to send you a pic right away. I don't know if I can post on cc from my iPhone but I can email

After I posted that I knew it didn't sound right! I just ment that boo hoo nobody likes us because they won't answer us. I saw something a while back that said it was between two lifeboats. So that's not too bad! I'll try to post something when we board. If you want to send me your email I'll try to send you a pic right away. I don't know if I can post on cc from my iPhone but I can email

okay-- whew you had me worried there!! im on the Ruby feb 27th in that cabin... a pic would be great if you could---- manateelover25@msn.com----thank you so much!!

We booked an EE Gty and were assigned the above cabin (E109). It looks as though the Promenade deck is right outside the cabin. Does that mean that when we are in the cabin and want to look out, people will be looking in?

They may try to look in, but there is reflective coating on all the windows on the Emerald deck of Princess ships. I knew it was on those like E109, but didn't realize they all had it until we were on the Grand last Jan. and the coating had flaked off in a few places. Thus, unless you have the lights on, neither crew working outside your cabin, not promenaders, can see inside your cabin.